THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I won the draw for Mercer, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend.

Do you all think I can give my passport and one of my credit cards to a close friend in the city and have him pick them up for me? We look fairly similar.

Otherwise, does anyone have any advise? Has anyone encountered this in the past?

Pay with cash. If you he looks enough like your passport then you're good.

Nice man. Congrats.

Funny enough, I'm more interested in the chair ... Eames Walnut Shell with Ebony Dowel base? 

Yessir...good catch :nerd:

It'll do for now...at least until I gather the courage to drop the dough on the lounge chair haha

Haha nice.

LCW is the obvious next step. They are surprisingly comfortable. Well worth the investment. I've got a vintage early Evans model that I covet more than any sneaker in my collection haha.

If you're talking about the lounger, that's a whole other level of expensive. Definitely recommend vintage if you know what you're looking for. Better value but you need to be woke - fake market is heavier than fake yeezys or Jordan's.

Welp no reservations for us in the US

What, nike ain't got no love for the US and it's customers!? 

B8KAmBZCYAEYgKv.jpg

Last edited:
there's 2 things i'll neverstand...

Math B

and why people enter city specific draws where they live too far to pick up.

Last edited:
there's 2 things i'll neverstand...

math B

and why people enter city specific draws where they live too far to pick up.

Real talk on the last part at least :lol:

I was excited to enter the draw at first until I saw it was in NY, I was like I ain't even finna be like that, given I'm in Tx and not even willing to make the trip

What makes you say that? Have you seen people try this in the past and fail? I'm just curious.

I'm saying you should try but I've dealt with 21 Mercer for years and in all types of situations. The employees there are always out to make moves and would love any reason to keep another pair from going to the general public. Your boy better look just like you.

Last edited:
has anyone here got a reserve from 21 mercer from previous draws

and when they come in the store to pick it up, their pair in unavailable?

Tokyo and Seoul

Moscow would have been the best with an AM1 sole.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom