THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm gonna be high key heated if this Sneakeasy is a jig.

10pm RSVP event to try on some shoes? FAM.

Not holding my breath for Nike Chicago to answer my tweet.
I got drunk last night and didn't even wake up to try and get a spot 
mean.gif

Really bummed if I don't get a pair of the atmos but at least there are some releases around the corner that I'm hyped for too so not too bad

It doesn't... But with a 30 min window ish can go downhill, though. I remember black ovo 10's had a 30 min draw window and I couldn't even get an entry in because snkrs kept on crashing...granted that was a year ago so you would think it will be better this time around. 
I somehow got an entry in for that one, pretty sure the bugs were the only reason I won that lol. That's to this day the only draw Ive won

My bad

Why? They did a raffle through Nike draw
They did the draw....but they also got the pack.  Same line for waiting to pick up and waiting for pack. Doors open at 9 or 9:30, for the draw people, the pack will prob drop earlier. Camping will begin super early. Gonna shoot for earlier than 6 if I go.

They did the draw....but they also got the pack.  Same line for waiting to pick up and waiting for pack. Doors open at 9 or 9:30, for the draw people, the pack will prob drop earlier. Camping will begin super early. Gonna shoot for earlier than 6 if I go.
Damn that **** gonna be a zoo :smh:

point me in that direction..id be happy to secure at 300
Wow.. A line of buyers at $300?! Lol  I wish I could help you guys out but I bought them off a local guy here that had a couple pairs already secured so he sold me the extra.  Really didn't want to do it but I won't be able to line up anywhere and online will be a disaster as always. What was Kicks-Crew and RMK pre selling the Atmos at? 

Last edited:
How many pairs do you think they will have.
I think the past air max release they had 30 pairs could it be same or less for the atmos
im sure theyll havr double the amount. If you've followed this thread since the og reds, more people got their hands on the atmos vs og reds. The nike rep from the ndc chat even said it themselves that the ATMOS have a higher production number

It doesn't... But with a 30 min window ish can go downhill, though. I remember black ovo 10's had a 30 min draw window and I couldn't even get an entry in because snkrs kept on crashing...granted that was a year ago so you would think it will be better this time around. 
^ That was a complete disaster of a draw release that day :smh:

Actually hit on that release w/last 10 min and got the L one early 10 min after open. Ipad no, iphone yes. See how Sat goes. These store website drops are worthless.

My local spot is ugly 30 ppl nobody getting in line manager threatening to shut it down guns have been drawn it's crazy

Wow.. A line of buyers at $300?! Lol  I wish I could help you guys out but I bought them off a local guy here that had a couple pairs already secured so he sold me the extra.  Really didn't want to do it but I won't be able to line up anywhere and online will be a disaster as always. What was Kicks-Crew and RMK pre selling the Atmos at? 
Now we know resale won't be less than $300 for sure 
roll.gif

Bunch of sites dropping over night, don't know if I wanna spend the time and try, I usually strike out on those sites anyways so probably not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom