THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I prefer to see the L mail preview without open it then this big slam in your face L "NOT SELECTED". IT HURTS :rofl:

Hoping that it's easier to obtain the OGs in August. I see how the Silver bullet 97 has been with each restock so I'm a little apprehensive. If I find the OGs for what I think is a decent price between now and then, I'll just go for them so I don't have to worry about securing a pair.

What's the deal with these masters gonna be same as atmos or not. L for me or can I eat

Last edited:
I hope for all of those who wants this master that it will be more easy in US because imo, it was more hard to get then the atmos in europe.

To those who were talking about sizing difference between OG anniversaries and Atmos, and have both, what do you think? 

i got atmos in an 11 and both OG red and blue in 11.5, and wish they were 11s too... they fit but the 11 is the snug fit i prefer. here's hoping i can find a size swap with anything available now or potentially on AMD. 

To those who were talking about sizing difference between OG anniversaries and Atmos, and have both, what do you think? 

i got atmos in an 11 and both OG red and blue in 11.5, and wish they were 11s too... they fit but the 11 is the snug fit i prefer. here's hoping i can find a size swap with anything available now or potentially on AMD. 
My Atmos are .25 bigger than my og's red and blue.

Last edited:

PM

That's a little different then, I thought you meant you were asking random people

Yeah, I ain't friends with this guy or anything, but I've looked out when I have been able too in the past and he just happens to be one of the dudes I've helped. Now the balls in his court to return the favor, but like I said....One Way Streets

i'm getting a bit confused on sizing for the atmos with everyone saying different things. Which makes sense because everyone's foot is different. If someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. What size would fit me in the atmos?

generally a TTS 8. I like my shoes relatively snug... more than half an inch of toe box room bothers me

AJ1: Size 8
UB: Size 8 (i don't size up at all like many do)
YZY 350 V1: 7.5
PK NMD: 7

Last edited:

Can't remember the last time I purchased a TTS AM1 with the exception of a few leather lined pairs. The OGs were definitely TTS for me and sounds like Atmos will be, too. Just a damn shame I went .5 on the OG Reds like my others 
ohwell.gif
. Jacked up my FK AM 90s, too. Went TTS on those and they're most definitely .5 down. Sucks they're a Swoosh purchase, so I'll have to have my friend send them back. Hopefully more drop between now and AMD.

Last edited:
Picked these up today for retail. A good friend of mine ended up setting aside a pair for me since I struck out on the release yesterday

I almost feel the other way. the OGs feel a little bigger, maybe due to mesh? 

Can't remember the last time I purchased a TTS AM1 with the exception of a few leather lined pairs. The OGs were definitely TTS for me and sounds like Atmos will be, too. Just a damn shame I went .5 on the OG Reds like my others 
ohwell.gif
. Jacked up my FK AM 90s, too. Went TTS on those and they're most definitely .5 down. Sucks they're a Swoosh purchase, so I'll have to have my friend send them back. Hopefully more drop between now and AMD.
yea my sizing has been all over lately. I'm not really a true size as i can float between 11-11.5 and its never very consistent, especially with remasters such as these air max or Jordans as of late. 

By watching the last video of mije rich,i just notice that the sticker ultra 2.0 have a better "shape" than the real shoe xD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom