THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just get the same size your wear in all your other am1's 
nerd.gif
All AM1's are the same though. For instance, the Berrys are HUGE. The Pinnacles run big too bc they have a leather liner. Different materials give a different fit.

There hasn't been more word on IDs coming as remastered shape, eh? And if I remember correctly, someone in this thread had purchased the premium leather IDs and they had the standard non-remastered shape?
New shape comes June/July for iD
This new OG shape on NikeID would be the closest Nike can make up for those heart-broken fans. 

I got the Atmos in the same size as my UB and AJ1 size (which I consider TTS). Fits fine. Anniversaries though I could do half down or TTS, they fit a bit roomier than the Atmos.

Yea this. Feel the same and now I'm on the hunt for a swap for an 11...

All AM1's are the same though. For instance, the Berrys are HUGE. The Pinnacles run big too bc they have a leather liner. Different materials give a different fit.

Definitely true. Can see how the leather toe box on atmos makes it feel more snug, but an 11.5 in atmos compared to OGs feels longer cut.

Time to restrategize.
I'm going to start voting for the Buzz Lightyears instead. They look like they are more expensive to make materials wise. Didn't know the Venus' stripper max had detachable leggings.

how can you sell out on customized items? doesn't make sense to me. they aren't made yet. do they run out of volt outsoles? jeez
They make them limited, they may only offer them for a day like they have done with Kobe iDs before

Anything to build "hype"

My two cents: wait until June/July for new iD shape and also wait until June/July for restock on OGs....

They make them limited, they may only offer them for a day like they have done with Kobe iDs before

Anything to build "hype"

My two cents: wait until June/July for new iD shape and also wait until June/July for restock on OGs....
And for a better price! because 220?? come on
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom