THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Same, but I don't want to walk away and they go up. I swear I'm a slave to this dumb sneaker ****

Ditto

The vapormax can be added to the cart but they won't let me check out. Other posting pics of their Atmos pair in the cart might have one up on us, but I'm trying to do everything I can before paying resale prices

Ditto

The vapormax can be added to the cart but they won't let me check out. Other posting pics of their Atmos pair in the cart might have one up on us, but I'm trying to do everything I can before paying resale prices
been slacking at work all morning for these lol

it's 8 pm in istanbul right now. possible they release tomorrow morning like the og reds?

been slacking at work all morning for these lol
it's 8 pm in istanbul right now. possible they release tomorrow morning like the og reds?

I'm completely clueless. I just found out about 290. Their social media isn't clear at all on drop times.

Just remember: if time is the fourth dimension, these have already dropped.

What is 290? Why can't I find it? This some secret ****, find those air max 1's next to the launch codes.

Cart just got emptied on some website that's been mentioned 10-15 times earlier... No head start for me...

Last edited:
Just flood the thread about whatever L you took cuz everyone clearly too lazy to flip through all the pages of garbage.

Yall doing too much talking.. we gunna keep mentioning the website until we all have no chance?

sadly this is one of the threads left on NT that reminds you of Old NT when the community was about helping each other out....that was the whole point of joining NT

Now a days its keep everything to yourself....spam PMs and only share with "some" people.

What is 290? Why can't I find it? This some secret ****, find those air max 1's next to the launch codes.

Wouldn't worry too much about the drop site.
Known for oos at launch and some shady business practices. Once in a while there's a local NT Turkish dude that drivesby in any thread and goes ballistic on them when seeing the name drop.
Some did hit on the og red weeks back.

keep quiet keep quiet keep quiet dont tell noboddddyyyyy

Last edited:
With all resell business out there now, i secure my pair first then i can share any info if some size left ^^!!!

sadly this is one of the threads left on NT that reminds you of Old NT when the community was about helping each other out....that was the whole point of joining NT

Now a days its keep everything to yourself....spam PMs and only share with "some" people.
Jump into the SB thread if you want camaraderie. There's no place for that here now that "limited" is involved.

Back
Top Bottom