THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm trying to buy these size 13 Atmos AM1s and dude won't take Paypal invoice, only gift. I even offered to pay the invoice cost. 
mean.gif
if you offered to pay the 4% extra and he still refuses, its a scam 99.9% of the time

I'm trying to buy these size 13 Atmos AM1s and dude won't take Paypal invoice, only gift. I even offered to pay the invoice cost. :smh:

if you offered to pay the 4% extra and he still refuses, its a scam 99.9% of the time

So much this, if you offered to cover the cost and give him the same amount as he wants gifted and he still refuses. Scam for sure, there's no reason not to accept it if he's not losing anything.

OG Reds I scooped from StockX "failed verification;" whatever that means.

My hunch is that they were likely 2.0s.

Ah pues, wasn't meant to be.

On the plus, my bank account will thank me.
Same thing happened to me :frown:....less than $300 was too good to be true.

Better that they're catching it before they ship out to us. I'd be pissed if I got the 2.0s instead. Luckily they only made the red ones.

new to this thread and haven't copped an AM 1 pinnacle, friends of mine say its got the most accurate shape to an actual 89 OG these days, any truth to this?

LL

going to order jades and do this, then i have to swap out for oval sail laces with gum colored aglets.

the pinnacles are flames bro.

don't hesitate to cop and outsole.nl has the sail colored laces that match up real nice as well

new to this thread and haven't copped an AM 1 pinnacle, friends of mine say its got the most accurate shape to an actual 89 OG these days, any truth to this?

LL

going to order jades and do this, then i have to swap out for oval sail laces with gum colored aglets.

As an Avid AM1 collector for the last 10 years I would say yes, the shape is definitely good

Not perfect by any means, but much better than the recent banana sh*t

The gum sole swap is so sick on these, just gonna be a process for you

sz13 struggle is too real

plus side is I'm also 6'2 master race steez unlike these sz9 lil baby men lol.
roll.gif
 Rep.

Even tho im one of those baby men lolllll

@Since85  Yeah, Pinnacles are beauties man. And like Singledout said, not a perfect shape but MASSIVE improvement. 

Last edited:
If they would've had split color outsoles on the pinnacles noway they'd still be available lol...

that said I own all four and have worn both the jade & sails numerous times around town/the city and just make sure I wipe them w/a mr clean deal before I put them away and they still look pretty damn clean.

Last edited:
As an Avid AM1 collector for the last 10 years I would say yes, the shape is definitely good

Not perfect by any means, but much better than the recent banana sh*t

The gum sole swap is so sick on these, just gonna be a process for you
its cool I'm willing to put the time in. i think it will look good. Just wondering if I should paint the midsole jade as well or leave it white.

Back
Top Bottom