THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

They gonna restock here in the states on air max day?
No idea. In Taiwan the red and the blue both came out on March 4th initially.

Dam why does this new shoe feel so long. I bought one size bigger since their AM90 and Air 180 retros are so friggin' narrow. I've never had AM1 before.

Last edited:
@whoaitsgee don't let it get you bro, I almost had a pair of atmos in a 13 for 350$ and was struggling to justify that price(I'm sure someone will chime in that I'm an idiot for not taking them but it fell through and homie couldn't get my size).

honestly back in 06/7 when these first dropped I didn't chase them and wasn't really feeling them too much ....ffwd to the vote back and I was hyped they were coming back and I could snag them for retail again(lol) well obviously I struck out everywhere like most others but I wasn't really into them enough to drop 200$ over retail and the fact that my size can't be had for less than 450$ does nothing to change my mind now.

buy what you like, not what's hyped or what you could resell for X amount of $$$ on top of retail.

that's my .02
There's truth about your post for sure. I think it's more on the hype for me since I  see the Atmos as a perfect shoe for spring as if that's the only pair I have appropriate for this season lol..

My friend sent me this screenshot. Blue OG is being restock in Taiwan it seems, I wonder if it will still come with the bag and booklet etc.

http://store.nike.com/tw/zh_tw/pd/air-max-1-anniversary-男/pid-11513738/pgid-11862262
Not necessarily pointed at you but who gives a damn about the booklet and dust bag lol. They could put it on the cheapest shoe box for all I care. I want the game royals so bad. Still hoping for a restock this August.

Last edited:
watchin atmos prices drop like
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

if I can find one in the 380 range im scooping.
agreed. If I find one for 400 im scoopin ASAP lol

whats funny is before the vote, kids were offering my friend his 2007 atmos $200 
laugh.gif

they werent around when they first dropped and they had no idea what the resale price were or even what the shoes were.

Kids who were born in 2000 are/is turning 17 this year... let that sink in for all of us 
frown.gif

OGs run AT LEAST a half size big. Possibly a full size depending if you prefer a snug fit

Thinking of trying to either size swap or bless one of the homies so I can get the bread to buy the size I need

OGs run AT LEAST a half size big. Possibly a full size depending if you prefer a snug fit

Thinking of trying to either size swap or bless one of the homies so I can get the bread to buy the size I need
Haha. I feel your pain. I usually .5 up on AM1s. Did the same with the Reds, but I need TTS on those babies. I sure hope the Atmos fit the same and not .5 down from TTS 
ohwell.gif

Haha. I feel your pain. I usually .5 up on AM1s. Did the same with the Reds, but I need TTS on those babies. I sure hope the Atmos fit the same and not .5 down from TTS :\

I went TTS on all the pinnacles and they fit great

These OGs seem like they're almost a full size bigger

Back
Top Bottom