THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man these just look so terrible after seeing all these pictures of the pinnacles
I would never compare these to pinnacles kno were near it...but I do want to cop me some pinnacles if I ever come across my size.
the pinnacles are for sure way better, but the nubuck leather is super nice! I like em a lot!

@Maxamillion02: the reshape turned out pretty good! U did it the classic way, with an iron...?

Sail Pinnacles prolly one of the best sneakers to come out in years IMO. I hope Nike does them like the Air Force one Lab joints and hit us with multiple sick color ways. I remember hoping that they give the AM 1 similar treatment when those first dropped.

ALMOST DONE

This iD production the new shape?

the pinnacles are for sure way better, but the nubuck leather is super nice! I like em a lot!

@Maxamillion02: the reshape turned out pretty good! U did it the classic way, with an iron...?
@Cumma Yea the good ol wet cloth and iron...

Last edited:
The ID's posted a page back aren't the new shape but they don't look half bad....

I have pigeon ID's coming in the next two wks. will post pics once they come in.

All this Pinnacle AM1 talk has got me contemplating if I should look for a pair.
mean.gif

pinnacle jades would have become an alltime classic, if they had a gum outsole. But still a dope shoe.

Sail Pinnacles prolly one of the best sneakers to come out in years IMO. I hope Nike does them like the Air Force one Lab joints and hit us with multiple sick color ways. I remember hoping that they give the AM 1 similar treatment when those first dropped.

You dig them more than the Black/Sail Pinnacles?

I already have the Iced Jades, and I can say after purchasing Atmos, I wish I used that money to complete the entire pinnacle set instead.

i got both the sail and black, and returned the black pair. 

With nike's crap QC, the black pair in 11 felt much smaller than the sail. 

I returned a pair of sails & blacks cause the leather on them were miss matched.

one shoe was very smooth whereas the other looked super tumbled.

I reorder both before I returned to try and mix and match the pairs when the others came in so just a little heads up if you order the all sail or blacks.

I returned a pair of sails & blacks cause the leather on them were miss matched.

one shoe was very smooth whereas the other looked super tumbled.

I reorder both before I returned to try and mix and match the pairs when the others came in so just a little heads up if you order the all sail or blacks.
this has been my move on a lot of leather, flyknit and multicolor shoes. Nike stores hate me when i do returns, with like 4 pairs each time 
roll.gif

hey they offer hassle free returns....

you gotta be a fool not to take advantage

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom