THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

yea def agree would be foolish not to return. I have not tried to do the outlet jig, but one manager tipped me off that they have to discount the shoes if they keep them and usually it's 30% off. 

If I had an outlet close by I'd be trying it w/a friend for sure.

if you return a pair and then your "friend" walks in after and see it go down what's to stop them from copping the return for discounted price???

Since I missed out on a lot this past month, I decided to go and buy a pair I've had my eyes on for a long time and just got them in and I'm really happy about it!

love those sp safaris.

black laces look kinda cool but think the greys worm best

you got a good pair too...a lot of them have some weird Safari spots that are empty/devoid of full color on the mudguard...can only see one or two like that on yours

Last edited:
I have these sitting in cart, debating if I should or wait for new shape. My poor mans Dave whites arrive on Monday's so if those came out nice I'll hit submit on these , lol

I'd check my local nike outlet. Those berry's are poppin up at them. Seen on IG they are at a nike outlet in queens.

Yeah! I have a pair enroute and I have seen them in hand at a local boutique.
I really just think Jades are best execution of the bunch.

All this sail talk..... guess what I just bought on my lunch break :stoneface:

Too many Fogs aren't available locally

I'm in the same boat. My index finger is just itching to click add to cart followed by place order. Trying to hold out for below retail.

Last edited:
I have these sitting in cart, debating if I should or wait for new shape. My poor mans Dave whites arrive on Monday's so if those came out nice I'll hit submit on these , lol

Hahaha I'm literally in the same boat as u

Back
Top Bottom