THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Got these in today. With a lot of work managed to go 4 for 4 this month [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Anyone who wears a 9 in am1, lives in nyc, and wants the red anniversary am1 at below market price + kith treats/momfuku milk bar. holler at me. I'l be in NYC sunday

must prove u wear da size

Dam, .5 too small [emoji]128551[/emoji]

You really can't go wrong with the pinnacles. Every cw is so wearable and quality is excellent. Some people have been worried about creasing because it's all leather but don't fret! Will age really well
im not even worried about the leather. One thing I love about soft leather is that it wears nicely with age.

You really can't go wrong with the pinnacles. Every cw is so wearable and quality is excellent. Some people have been worried about creasing because it's all leather but don't fret! Will age really well
im not even worried about the leather. One thing I love about soft leather is that it wears nicely with age.

Whatcha waiting for??? i feel like waiting for bargain bin is a big gamble...

Whatcha waiting for??? i feel like waiting for bargain bin is a big gamble...
Im actually trying to score the red anniversaries in a 9 for the same price I sold them for haha which was retail. I have sentimental value with that cw and shape. My HOA's are no longer wearable, and my 09 pair doesnt fill that void. I guess you can say im picky!

decent quality leather are supposed to crease, if you dont want your leather to crease you should buy those crappy am1 essentials with that stiff plastic feeling wannabe pleather, that stuff is perfect for peeps that dont like creases

Back
Top Bottom