THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lets see some more pics, how about a birds eye view of that toebox :wink:

Love the simple colors but can't bring myself to buy them now that the new mold is out. I would rather spend my money on the Nikelab versions in similar colors.
Better await the real life pics of the actual product. The first pics to surface of the all reds/blues (the Atmos IG pics) also seemed to have the old shape, but in the end they didn't.

I already see inconsistency in shape of these new wms in the pics now available. Pic here has hints of the new mold but also a worse toe area. The NDC & Offspring pics look more like the old China shape.

Also I would be very surprised if NIke would release more 'olds' with the new one already there, but hey with Nike you never know, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything.
Just be patient before already writing them off.

Last edited:
Did anyone else's University Red pair come with this bad black flaws? Luckily these are going back because they are too small and I've got my own size coming tmoz.

Did anyone else's University Red pair come with this bad black flaws? Luckily these are going back because they are too small and I've got my own size coming tmoz.
I'm not a quality control stickler but on a shoe like these it's way too noticeable! Hope your next pair is a lot better.

My pair of Arthur Huang x NikeLab Air Max 1 Royal's. Really impressed with these. Packaging is A1, but I'm surprised at how much I like the shoes now that they're in hand. Pictures don't really do these justice.

If anyone is looking for the 2017 Red Premiums (check out that f*ckin mudguard!) 

Peep this site:

http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/atmos-girls/item/875844-600/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en

They are essentially the japan version of Amazon, they're just taking the stock from Atmos and its all in english and easy to order

The sizing is all in CM though

29cm = US11
30CM = US12

And so on...

I have ordered from them numerous times (gorge green, kumquats) and never had any issues and fast shipping!

went ahead and grabbed off of this site. looking fwd to receiving them. good looking out

Last edited:
For anyone after the office/offspring exclusive oatmeal or pink, will be available around 9am uk time

Back
Top Bottom