THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Did you get a confirmation?  I ordered two weeks ago.  There was an authorization on my card a few days ago but then it disappeared.  No response from Atmos on order status.   

no confirm yet. but i will keep you posted.

Doesn't even look like mutt card was charged. Maybe they're sold out...at least sold out of the size I wanted.

Last edited:
Today

Has anyone made an Air Max 1 Essential ID recently?
I'm curious about the quality and the shape mostly, but if anyone has any recent pics of pairs they got made I'd appreciate it!

Pinnacles just came in from SNS, Nice
So did these Wmns Nikelab comes with Black alternate laces? Saw this picture on instagram and it has black laces with matching beige metal aglets. If its aftermarket than i need to know where to buy! Thanks.

Anyone else notice that All og Air Max (90's,95's,97's,180's etc) have gone up in price like crazy since the 1's came out last month? Pretty nuts.

Got my mushroom pinnacles in hand and one gripe i have about them is the thin af insoles.

They seem to be just made of foam, and not the same as the ones in the Men's Pinnacles.

Absolutely zero comfort and definitely swapping them out for proper ones.

Also not a fan of the speckle laces but i have some oatmeal waxed ones coming in soon so we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom