THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Via KicksDeals - Pendleton AM1s for $69

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/pro...-1-qs-nubuck--26-wool-sneakers-504977008.html

5% cashback from both TopCashback  and BeFrugal, as well
No size 12 
mean.gif

The premium leather ID options have been around for a couple months. Can definitely make some clean, simple options but it seems silly to only have tonal upper options for an ID.

My flyknit IDs finally got mailed today but from seeing everyone's pairs, I am sure I am going to return them. I should have gone with the red pair.

got my pair of pinnacles from sneaker politics today. I was a little disappointed upon receiving the shoe(nothing against the shoe itself; the shoe is a beaut). Small scuff marks and dirt towards the toebox on both shoes and receiving the box slightly damaged kicked in my OCD. Has anyone ordered off sneaker politics before? This is my first time dealing with them I want to see what kind of response I'd be getting in terms of a refund / compensation?

*edit: anyone else's pair come like this? Just want to know if I'm being too critical. :wow:

Last edited:
got my pair of pinnacles from sneaker politics today. I was a little disappointed upon receiving the shoe(nothing against the shoe itself; the shoe is a beaut). Small scuff marks and dirt towards the toebox on both shoes and receiving the box slightly damaged kicked in my OCD. Has anyone ordered off sneaker politics before? This is my first time dealing with them I want to see what kind of response I'd be getting in terms of a refund / compensation?

*edit: anyone else's pair come like this? Just want to know if I'm being too critical. :wow:

I've ordered from them a few times and never had a problem. Was the outer box damaged, too, or just the Nike box? As for the smudge(s?), I can't see that being on them, but it can't hurt to see if they'll exchange them. If not, seems like some Markk should take care of it in a couple seconds.

found a $20 GC for NDC so i went straight ahead and copped the mushrooms. they are selling really quick on NDC

Back
Top Bottom