THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just received an email directly from Nike.com for a $20 off $100 purchase gift card that expires 5/23.

Anyone else?!

can y'all help me with the difference in the air max 1 and all that? thanks in advance
and air max 1 essential - pretty much a general name for a non specific general release. i believe an essential can umbrella other forms of the air max 1, ie. ultra, tape etc.  

and air max 1 pinnacle - commonly in conjuction with nikelab (tho not exclusive to), these tend to have "premium materials and/or construction.  

any other offshoot that I'm missing - ultra, moire, tape, breathe, patch, hyperfuse, lunar, sneaker boot and hybrid/swaps.  

others please help correct, clarify or confirm. 

today: thanks to the fam @Mrphist  on the help out. 

Last edited:
Letting me use both of the codes they sent me in a single order... Need a restock of the men's mushroom pinnacles before these expire

if you go to check out it won't let you stack the codes Im betting.

happened to me last time and end up charging my card 8x cause I kept trying to check out w/the stacked codes...

I called chat and complained about my card being charged 8x and how the codes seemed to be able to be stacked together but wouldn't allow check out...

the rep manually applied the codes for me and I ended up w/jade pinnacles for under 100$ but I'm sure this is the same case again w/these codes today.

Last edited:
I can't think of anything to use the $20 off on. This would have some in handy for the tonal pair since they're cheaper there and sitting.

i cant apply the code period trying to get the tonals...debating on returning the mushrooms or the gold max zeros

Cant decide if I want to use my $20 off +25% for Sail pinnacles or Oreo flyknit racers. Such a tough decision.:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom