THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What was the smallest size of the Atmos that were released. Looking for a 5.5 for my girl but only finding them that size on eBay from sellers claiming to get them from overseas vendors
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
For longevity, I'd take the Ultra sole over P/U. I've gotten used to it wearing the Flyknit AM1 almost daily.

Not necessary pairs you guys might want to get, but these new AM1 trully shows Nike is using OG shape moving forward on any new AM1. They are on Ubiq new arrival, btw. 

These don't have anything to do with OG/new shape at all. As stated a few posts above they have the same build/shape as the 3.26 OG Ultras and we all know they have clown shoes proportions. They just found a sort of decent looking pair. Googled a few pics of the pack.

Last edited:
what's a fair price for a pair of "the 6" am1? thinking of picking a pair up for my vacation to Toronto this summer
a sz 11 is currently going for $350 on StockX

I'd buy at that price but I've already spent too much money copping a pair of Masters and doubling up on Atmos Elephants

Im gone cry if the old shape doesnt come back. How long ago did they stop using it? Pre 2006? There's a lot of early 2k colors id love to have

Got my white/black Jewels in today. The quality is excellent imo. If I could compare them to anything I would say the Oreo 4s that released a couple years ago. They're dope

I don't know how the Pinnacles feel in person, I imagine they feel more like that 90's leather that's super rare these days. These Jewels have plush, buttery leather though, especially in the toe area. Some NT'rs described them as nothing special & I couldn't disagree more.

If you look in the picture that the toe boxes are touching in, the shoe on the left seems to be higher than the right. I believe this is due to the shoe paper holding is forms. Pretty sure once you wear these the toe box will form to your feet. These are nice, all the way around. Even the translucent soles which I wasn't I fan of (on the blacks) . Look much better in person. Can't wait to have the reds in hand

I don't think I can resist any longer. Going to order the black/sail and jade pinnacles. Probably going to have to bite the bullet and pay retail on NDC unless someone has a code they aren't using?

I've been following along in this thread and quite a few people are mentioning the pinnacles with leather liners run a bit big. I got the mushrooms in a 12.5 and they fit perfect with no show socks. My problem is that they don't make 12.5 in the other colors. So would you go up to 13 or down to 12?

Anyone have both and can point me in the right direction here?!

Apologies for sizing questions ahead of time ‍♂️

I don't know how the Pinnacles feel in person, I imagine they feel more like that 90's leather that's super rare these days. These Jewels have plush, buttery leather though, especially in the toe area. Some NT'rs described them as nothing special & I couldn't disagree more.

If you look in the picture that the toe boxes are touching in, the shoe on the left seems to be higher than the right. I believe this is due to the shoe paper holding is forms. Pretty sure once you wear these the toe box will form to your feet. These are nice, all the way around. Even the translucent soles which I wasn't I fan of (on the blacks) . Look much better in person. Can't wait to have the reds in hand
I assume you mean good old shape, not banana shape.

Nope, the jewels are bananas.

May be a good pair there, but comparing these to the Red/Blue OGs and Tonals these are not the same.
You can say this as many times as you want, but it doesn't make it true. They are the same shape as the all leather pinnacles. Mesh, which the og's and tonals are, are always going to have a little bit better shape bc the mesh toe has more give than leather. Jewels are a far cry from banana though.

You can say this as many times as you want, but it doesn't make it true. They are the same shape as the all leather pinnacles. Mesh, which the og's and tonals are, are always going to have a little bit better shape bc the mesh toe has more give than leather. Jewels are a far cry from banana though.
they may be slightly better than the bananas ill give you that, but if you look back to pretty much all PRM or Pinnacle 2016 pairs the toe is cut the same. Im not understanding why we want to defend nike for still refusing to give us nice cuts and form fitting shapes on sneakers, it literally hurts my foot to wear some of the **** Nike puts out, but I go back to pairs made pre 2005 and its BUTTA for my foot.

I dont mean to ***** and moan, but lets say it how it is.

EDIT: All id like to see is some consistency to be honest, they dont seem to have a rhyme or reason for "remastering" certain shoes or missing huge details because they know consumers will happily keep shopping.

Last edited:
they may be slightly better than the bananas ill give you that, but if you look back to pretty much all PRM or Pinnacle 2016 pairs the toe is cut the same. Im not understanding why we want to defend nike for still refusing to give us nice cuts and form fitting shapes on sneakers, it literally hurts my foot to wear some of the **** Nike puts out, but I go back to pairs made pre 2005 and its BUTTA for my foot.

I dont mean to ***** and moan, but lets say it how it is.

EDIT: All id like to see is some consistency to be honest, they dont seem to have a rhyme or reason for "remastering" certain shoes or missing huge details because they know consumers will happily keep shopping.

Are you mentally ill. Look at pictures, it's obvious the jewels are the remastered vintage shape. You are literally looking for something to complain about

Back
Top Bottom