THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was that recently or back when Will Leathers were on ID? Cause my paint is starting to fall apart... 

About a month after they were taken off IDs. With Nike products, if there's a defect in material or workmanship, Nike will give you a voucher for the retail value of the product if the production is within 2 years.

Long shot but anybody know where to get patches for the am1? Copped from the outlet but its missing patches

when are they dropping

NDC just cancelled my order for the black pinnacles that I placed on Friday.[emoji]128532[/emoji] [emoji]129300[/emoji]

At least the jades are still coming!

hopefully they bring back these 2 cws, they are the best jewel cws imo

i had the navy pair in 2000-2001 they were my first AM1s ever

i copped them for only 60 euro at the sales back in the days

Last edited:
Was wondering, can I put my Nike Air Max 1 Ultra Essentials in the washing machine? I've tried scrubbing and used washing detergent, but I am curious if i can use the washing machine, maybe once without any repercussions.

I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the way these jewels came out.

6-7 year ago I would have stayed FAR away from an all leather AM1 due to stiffness/quality issues.

I'm happy to report that the leather and overall shape of these is pretty awesome.

Like some have stated, the leather on these is akin to the recent Metallic AJ1s and Cement IVs.

They look great on foot and are pretty comfortable as well.  

In my opinion, these are right up there with the OG red and blue release regarding overall execution.

I'm definitely on board for the rest of the jewel wave.

Back
Top Bottom