THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Don't get me wrong it isn't bad, I guess I'm just spoiled by the shape on the pinnacles

peeps in here always like to complain
laugh.gif

Oh I hope so, Ima order a ship load if the right options pop up in the right shape.

Last edited:
nike outlet in Orlando had them for 79.99 both black and white pair. AND… they had the last size 10 of last year AM1 pinnacle for $40. Insta COP for me

Ha, we were there the same day. I grabbed the last pair of the Sails in my size for $80, and picked up those 2016s but put them back because I figured they were too close to the Seaglass pair I alrady have and wanted to leave them for someone else who'd appreciate the deal if they saw it. Really glad you got them!

Was pumped I was able to have the Sails and the Perf AJ1s ($72) I got there shipped back home for $2.50, too! Saved luggage room for my other pickups.

I also ended up grabbing a pair of black/white Flyknit Ultra AM1s from the north side Clearance store for about $65 out the door.

Then, just now, sitting here on the beach in Cocoa Beach I just ordered the NikeLab Flyknit AM1s off END for $118 shipped using code "ALLGONE". TopCashback has 3% back, too.

So if anyone has been sitting on the fence about those, now's as good a time as any to pull the trigger, I suppose.

All in all, I was literally able to grab just about every pair I wanted (other than womens' mushrooms, which I knew was a real longshot) while I was down here on vacay.

If only SpaceX had gotten the Falcon 9 to launch while I was here it would've been a perfect vacation... oh well...

I was able to do the gift card phone order from Allen Nike Outlet thanks to Bumbaclot128. $184 for Sails and Black pairs shipped to Florida not bad.

That's awesome! If you could post your experience in the Outlet thread, I'm sure they'd love to know that phone orders ARE possible using gift cards, as they've been debating that issue for about 2 yrs now, lol

Ha, we were there the same day. I grabbed the last pair of the Sails in my size for $80, and picked up those 2016s but put them back because I figured they were too close to the Seaglass pair I alrady have and wanted to leave them for someone else who'd appreciate the deal if they saw it. Really glad you got them!

Was pumped I was able to have the Sails and the Perf AJ1s ($72) I got there shipped back home for $2.50, too! Saved luggage room for my other pickups.

I also ended up grabbing a pair of black/white Flyknit Ultra AM1s from the north side Clearance store for about $65 out the door.

Then, just now, sitting here on the beach in Cocoa Beach I just ordered the NikeLab Flyknit AM1s off END for $118 shipped using code "ALLGONE". TopCashback has 3% back, too.

So if anyone has been sitting on the fence about those, now's as good a time as any to pull the trigger, I suppose.

All in all, I was literally able to grab just about every pair I wanted (other than womens' mushrooms, which I knew was a real longshot) while I was down here on vacay.

If only SpaceX had gotten the Falcon 9 to launch while I was here it would've been a perfect vacation... oh well...
Lol! Thank you for putting down the AM1 down. I'm very happy. Price and quality

Man.. my heel keeps going up when I try on my red jewels, shoe fits pretty good everywhere so this is kind of disappointing. I guess I'll need US11,5 instead of US12 but that will be kinda difficult now and I'm afraid it'll be too narrow in width, seeing as my mushroom pinnacles have that issue on my right foot on US11,5.

Last edited:
Man.. my heel keeps going up when I try on my red jewels, shoe fits pretty good everywhere so this is kind of disappointing. I guess I'll need US11,5 instead of US12 but that will be kinda difficult now and I'm afraid it'll be too narrow in width, seeing as my mushroom pinnacles have that issue on my right foot on US11,5.
That sucks, but the heel coming up is a no go. The narrow i also have because my right foot is wider, but it wil stretch out.

That sucks, but the heel coming up is a no go. The narrow i also have because my right foot is wider, but it wil stretch out.
Yeah, hopefully they'll stretch a bit and then they'll be fine. I guess I'll need to sell them and buy 11.5's or find somebody to trade but I'm guessing that won't be easy.

Back
Top Bottom