THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Whatever happened to those Ridge rock joints?
They released in the US. I don't think they have released yet in Europe.

kaiZ5nj.jpg

Whew wasn't feeling the olives from the start but those in hand photos were final confirmation.

Last edited:
Still need a pair of the pinnacles for below retail. They all look so nice. I snoozed and have been busy with other expenses. Praying I run into them at the outlets at some point.

Still need a pair of the pinnacles for below retail. They all look so nice. I snoozed and have been busy with other expenses. Praying I run into them at the outlets at some point.

I think they are 122 or something like that shipped on GOAT

are there good fakes of the atmos (pics)? thinking of biting the bullet on resell price and I just wanna know what to look out for...

are there good fakes of the atmos (pics)? thinking of biting the bullet on resell price and I just wanna know what to look out for...
This topic has been covered in the past 2 days.
idk why everyone complaining about good looking fakes and wanting bad looking shape real ones.  i mean good looking fake boobies are much more desirable than banana shape, cliff toe bad looking boobies right????
Lace swapped the black Pinnacle's. [emoji]128525[/emoji]
looks much better. 

e.g. iam missing the typical grey upper parts, also the red of the mudguard/swoosh looks on those pics like coral red which has a pretty ugly effect!

tongue tag, outsole in this cw combo could also be better...

just my personal opinion but all in all really horrible!

Back
Top Bottom