THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

And even worse of course was that Nike was happy with that for several years.

Goes to show why adidas picked up so much of the market.

That comparison pic says it all.

09s are the worst pair i own right now. Had 2 pairs but sold 1 off to a friend for outlet price and that pair happened to be the better set since i was keeping those to rock later in the future but that wasnt the case. I will wait to cop the 103's instore if possible. Theyre worthy enough to walk out the damn store with them on my feet

Received my StockX pair today. I would say you can def go down 0.5. I bought a size 9.5 which I normally get in Nike/Jordan's and I probably could do a 9.0 in these AM1's. Definitely going to try for a 9.0 come 9/21!

Nonetheless a beautiful pair and I'm very glad I finally own these

Latino's are releasing at a shop a block away from my school. I dont have class in the am so im debating whether i should drop by or not.

Anyone know if the latinos' upper is all canvas like the paris patch am1?

Looks like mesh toe box to me so I don't think so, I could be seeing them wrong though :nerd:

Latino's are releasing at a shop a block away from my school. I dont have class in the am so im debating whether i should drop by or not.

Anyone know if the latinos' upper is all canvas like the paris patch am1?

I think its similar to patch material. I wish it were mesh.

And yeah edshoecator edshoecator under retail would be great. Seems like they may sit tomorrow?

since when are the laces 3M reflective from anniversaries ??
you have any pics from them where it shows the reflection

Hmmmm. Maybe they're just extra shiny lol. I thought there was a bit of reflective material in there, maybe not.

20170914_044506.jpg

Ok so if I went with my true size 10 in 2015 infrared 90s, should I go with my true size 10 in AM1 103s? I'd say 2015 infrared 90 release ran TTS.

Maybe they're just extra shiny lol. I thought there was a bit of reflective material in there, maybe not.
doesnt look very reflective to me imo, i own some real 3M laces and when the lights shines on them they will turn super bright white, if that happens you wont even see the woven pattern from the laces anymore

doesnt look very reflective to me imo, i own some real 3M laces and when the lights shines on them they will turn super bright white, if that happens you wont even see the woven pattern from the laces anymore

if you want to take Nike's word for it, those laces are just Nylon-based laces to mirror what is considered more "OG"

definitely no 3M in there
cc frankmatthews frankmatthews

Goto 1:56 and check out the lace lock color it's darker on the vintage OG.

Also the material underneath the toebox inside the 103 is smooth like NB retros. The 101 from March is rough inside. I'm just gonna transfer the bag and mini booklet to the 103 box.

The beat 101s are going to the trash bin.

Last edited:
Your 101s are beat already?

Yea I've been wearing them all summer long and the midsole paint around the heel have all cracked, even worse than my WC4s lmao!

I always wanted the red instead of blue anyway.

After looking at a lot of vintage OG pix online, I think Nike must have had two variations of the red lace lock color depth as well back in the day. Classic Nike QC.

Back
Top Bottom