THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can't see on mobile^^

But must be nice to wear sneakers everyday. I'm in work boots everyday I only have the weekends now for sneakers, which at times makes me wonder why I still do this. Some shoes haven't been worn in over a year smh
Does it show on mobile now?

I feel this so much...at best I can wear plain sneakers to my workplace, for which I use my black pinnacle am1s. Otherwise boots or shoes.
So happy we have no dress code at office! Means for me, M-T AM1s and on casual Fridays even sometimes 90s! :wink:

New WMNs Premiums set to release soon via SN
https://sneakernews.com/2017/09/15/nike-air-max-1-premium-women-tonal-nubuck-beige-olive-burgundy/
nike-wmns-air-max-1-premium-nubuck.jpg

The Bio Beiges are on the list!

Finally got a GOAT offer accepted at $145. $155 total is $4 more than Retail/Tax for me here in Cali, so I'm good with that. Can't wait to get these on the pavement.

March og red - 100
Restock og red - 103

100's are better quality but the 103s are still very well done.

I don't agree I think 103s have better construction. At least the tongue and midsole ain't stiff and inside the toebox is smooth not gritty. Probably it's all in the luck of the draw.

I'm not an og head like that so I wouldn't know. But it does make sense since real suede is not that durable so they wouldn't put it on running shoes. I just know I'm in love with pigskin suede :tongue:

Yes nothing beats pigskin suede on NBs. Actually the synthentic suede on Nikes feels much smoother to the touch, but not as thick and rugged from experience. Smoothest is probably nubuck on NBs.

103 on top, 100 on the bottom. I originally bought the March pair in a 9.5 but they were just too long, had to flip them and get a size 9(much better fit). So for the 103's I just went ahead for a size 9 and they definitely fit more snug(I have wide feet). Length wise it's the same for both but I like the March shape/fit much better.

IMG_1212.JPG

Length wise, the 9 and 9.5 are the same!?

Length wise it's the same for 100 & 103, Both pairs in the picture are a size 9 but the 103 are more tight(width). I flipped my 100 pair in size 9.5 cause they were too long and all my older Air Max's are a size 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom