THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What was the reason for nike making a whole different model for this re-release? Im trying to contemplate that decision

It's Royal 1s all over again. Two different batches from two different suppliers most likely.

Just go with the variation you want. I'm in the minority liking the 103 haha!

The 101 shape is more like the original AM1 from 1986 with the really big air bag window.

Yeah rise45 was down when I caught the link and oneness was just listed as coming soon but I know they do load variants early so I think that's what he was referring too

It's Royal 1s all over again. Two different batches from two different suppliers most likely.

Just go with the variation you want. I'm in the minority liking the 103 haha!

The 101 shape is more like the original AM1 from 1986 with the really big air bag window.
we're talking 100 vs 103? the air bags are the same size

Comp with the tonal
20170917_004904.jpg

Ive passed on sooo many releases. I'm so tempted to buy from eBay but I'm gonna wait and see what's up with SNKRS.

Can anyone explain to me the 100 and 103 debacle? Is 100 the color code for the first release and 103 the rerelease? I'm thinking of getting a pair thru stockx, has anyone received from there yet?

Can anyone explain to me the 100 and 103 debacle? Is 100 the color code for the first release and 103 the rerelease? I'm thinking of getting a pair thru stockx, has anyone received from there yet?
Yes, Got my pair from stockx and it's 1000% legit as always.

Back
Top Bottom