THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20170925_164348.jpg
Got my 103s am I right to complain? Or am I being picky?

Man.... Nike really dropped the ball on your pair!!! You should definitely get a refund.

Headass

Sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5, and 13 left. I got an order confirmed email for my sz 11 about 2 hours ago so I should be good. The email says it takes up to 5 days to process and then another 5-7 for shipping.

Hard to choose which one gonna be my victim at first, but after a closer view on some detail, it appears that my stockx pair is cleaner than my nike one hahaha, the outsole is crispy on the stockx one + better paintjob
20170926_151628.jpg
20170926_152944.jpg

Have a store credit at my local boutique and I kinda wanna grab these....
Already have 2010 Infra AM90s and red Independence Day AM90s so maybe I should wait for the royals to have a bit of variety with my Air Maxes?
Think I like these better though...

Already have 2010 Infra AM90s and red Independence Day AM90s so maybe I should wait for the royals to have a bit of variety with my Air Maxes?
better idea, just get both :D

flip a coin

Heads: you get both pairs
Tails: slap yourself and get both pairs anyways

BNTL

Damn Bait with the free shipping.. I would cop but Im pending on SNKRS and copped from UNDFTD. Dont want to end up with 3 pairs and I only want 1.

Back
Top Bottom