THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

waited on snkrs for that mil disco. Wish footsites would have gotten, they do 20% but under retail shipped I'll take it

I thought that was a 1 time thing? Where are you adding mili? I'm waiting for them to hit Swoosh so my friend can scoop for me as well.

Surprised it shipped already with the sale they are having. Thought they'd be backed up.

Last shoe I ordered on Tuesday was a Nike + reserve and it came that Friday. I was hyped. Hope that's the case for this pair.
Mine says they will be here on the 28th

These (the obsidian/blue fury cw up on NDC right now) came in today.
AM9271.jpg
AM9271.jpg
AM9272.jpg

These look so fire

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 So u like it more when it's limited?

I'm happy for all the guys who can't get the 100s and now easy copped the 103s, like me. Thanks Nike for being uncool!

The new navys from above are fire! Hopefully not to limited :lol:
No, I love it like this. I'm just saying the young kids don't. Adidas is the hype thing right now bc they are still small batch and Nike shoes "sit" bc they make a million of them. The shoe companies are just in a tough spot. If they make them limited, people complain. If they make a ton, they aren't cool. Not to you and I, but to the general hypebeast kid. Like I said, this shoe is a perfect example. People that typically buy Yeezys were paying $500 for their first AM1 ever. Now they don't even want a pair.

Last edited:
Anyone finding the laces way too short?
I can barely tie them and that's not even using the top two eyelets. Not tried the spare laces but hoping they are much longer

Good. Maybe they learn not to be sheep and develop their own interests based off what they like.

That's how kids are though. If you're still of school (K-12) age, your mindset is 110% on fitting in. They'll learn though. Like we all have.
Did we? We all became huge Nike/Jordan fans back when J's sold out and were the most hype thing in the shoe game. We weren't rocking Converse that sat on the shelf year round.

No, I love it like this. I'm just saying the young kids don't. Adidas is the hype thing right now bc they are still small batch and Nike shoes "sit" bc they make a million of them. The shue companies are just in a tough spot. If they make them limited, people complain. If they make a ton, they aren't cool. Not to you and I, but to the general hypebeast kid. Like I said, this shoe is a perfect example. People that typically buy Yeezys were paying $500 for their first AM1 ever. Now they don't even want a pair.

Good and realistic explanation! Word!

Did we? We all became huge Nike/Jordan fans back when J's sold out and were the most hype thing in the shoe game. We weren't rocking Converse that sat on the shelf year round.

Converse are steady one of the most popular shoes every year.

Besides that, yes, I have. I don't look at Jordan's like the holy grail like I did in high school. I hardly get excited over some Jordan's nowadays. I'd rather spend my money on some old air max, current basketball, and runners like Pegasus' for example.

8 Years of frustration and many garbage og releases to get to this day. It felt good to double up with ease and it feels good to move forward with the Air Max 1 almost back to its pre 2009 form. I mixed and matched a pair to get this pair for the shape of the toes to match.

IMG_2367.JPG

Last edited:
Converse are steady one of the most popular shoes every year.

Besides that, yes, I have. I don't look at Jordan's like the holy grail like I did in high school. I hardly get excited over some Jordan's nowadays. I'd rather spend my money on some old air max, current basketball, and runners like Pegasus' for example.
Right, things change as you get older for sure. You and I both go back to our roots of Nike. When the Boost Babies are 30+, what will they go? Adidas, most likely. Brands have to stay hip with the young crowds or eventually the brand will suffer as their core base literally dies off.

Interesting about different people's fit.

I tried a 9.5 first even though I usually wear a 10 since people were saying the length was a little long and indeed in real life they did look a bit long. After trying on the 9.5 it was ok but I don't like my shoes really snug and I felt like the width was a little narrow even if I don't have a wide foot. Once you walk around and your foot swells a bit it might get uncomfortable and I ended up changing my mind and going with a 10.

Same thoughts here, would not be happy if I went tts and my feet swell throughout the day.

No, I love it like this. I'm just saying the young kids don't. Adidas is the hype thing right now bc they are still small batch and Nike shoes "sit" bc they make a million of them. The shoe companies are just in a tough spot. If they make them limited, people complain. If they make a ton, they aren't cool. Not to you and I, but to the general hypebeast kid. Like I said, this shoe is a perfect example. People that typically buy Yeezys were paying $500 for their first AM1 ever. Now they don't even want a pair.

No to all this. I see so many adidas sitting. Ya'll gotta stop with this analogy. Nobody cares what a hypebeast kid wants. Anyone who paid $500 for AM1s needs to stop buying shoes.

Back
Top Bottom