THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I scored off SNS, UNDFTD, UBIQ, and SNKRS. Can't wait for royals
I'm new here. Please let me know if buying sneakers from overseas site like SNS and ship to US, do I have to pay the custom duty or any fees else? Thanks in advance

I'm new here. Please let me know if buying sneakers from overseas site like SNS and ship to US, do I have to pay the custom duty or any fees else? Thanks in advance

I've heard of some items purchased overseas having customs fees attached in some cases and this is only like the third time I've purchased from overseas so I'm not the most knowledgable on the topic, but I have yet to have been hit with customs fees on overseas purchases so far. All of my orders were less than $200 USD

I would find it hard to believe the Atmos would be as easy of a release, only because it's a collab pair. But if by some miracle it happens I'll take it.

I actually want the Masters a little more but I'd take either.
TOTALLY agree...Atmos might be a **** show....regardless i will definitely try to cop off top

I've heard of some items purchased overseas having customs fees attached in some cases and this is only like the third time I've purchased from overseas so I'm not the most knowledgable on the topic, but I have yet to have been hit with customs fees on overseas purchases so far. All of my orders were less than $200 USD

You get custom fees if order is over $800.

Masters better not restock I paid resell for them middle of August when an 11.5 popped up

Atmos can restock tho :lol:

Other shoe...bespoke
Screenshot_20170927-024841.png

okay, so now it's obvious NB Toothpaste "inspired" - I like them!

Edit: just realized it's only one pair - that I don't like hahaha should've used only one cw.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

Just got my anniversary pair from SNEAKRS. I noticed that the toe box was kinda mushy and will tend to crease on the denim part close the the toes. Any Advices ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-09-27 à 12.17.51.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-09-27 à 12.17.51.png
    119.2 KB · Views: 19
First of all, the Red Anniversary's aren't a GR but a QS (at least in europe).
They came in pretty huge numbers (some stores in europe still have some sizes left) but only NDC and Stores with an at least QS Account got them. Neither the chains nor the Regular Stores got them or could order them. But I would say, who really wanted to cop should have a pair by now - so all good.
For the numbers, first batch in march Solebox had 12 Pairs and only instore in Berlin. This time they had them online and in every store(Berlin,Amsterdam,Wien,Munich). Instore Berlin they had like 36 Pairs, probably even more.

In march I waited around 12hours in line to get them, and the list was closed like hours before they opened. So several ppl had to go home empty handed.
This time I waited 3 hours, and a couple others like 15 or so as well. But we could have come 10minutes after store opening and still would have gotten our size.

Sidenote for the Adidas vs Nike comparission(@dblplay1212):
This weekend was also an Adidas NMD Release at solebox. Exactly 3 Kids wanted the adidas and ~15 waited for the AM1 (mostly kids between 12-18 as well).
:wink:

Last edited:
Did nike fix the toebox on the IDs?

No they don't. Just recieved a pair two weeks ago.
On the denims the mudguard is basically the same like the last year but the toebox is sligthly better.
The regular pairs have the exact same shape (toebox and mudguard) like last year. There is absolutly no difference.

Hopefully the blues will be as easy as the reds. And maybe they will throw a bone and re stock the masters or the atmos. I doubt it because everyone pretty much complained on how the OGs were too limited so this is Nike saying my fault fam. About to start checking my local spots next week for the early cop

For the 100 vs 103 shape discussion:

The pairs seem to have indeed a different shape, first I thought it's typical Nike quality check (means no qc) but I've two pairs 103 with different production dates from different stores. And I've seen it at all pairs I had in hand @release. The mudguard on the 100 / 101 (and the tonal pack) have a height of 2,5cm (1") the 103 have a height of 2,0cm(0,78").
Therefore the march release has the better (because heigher mudguard) shape. Also the eyelet had (on all pairs I've seen) the slightly darker shade.
I couldn't spot a difference regarding the midsole :frown:
BTW the shape of the 103 0,78" Mudguard seems to be the shape all the actual pairs (Ridegrock, Mushrooms etc) tend to have.

Here's my comparison.
Measured at the oblique seam, it's kinda hard to shot right with the right angle, this is the best i could get.I hadn't that much time.:

100 in the middle
100vs103.jpg

103 / 103 / 100
100vs103_01.jpg 100vs103_02.jpg 100vs103_03.jpg

Last edited:
As someone who bought the wheat and grey pair couple years ago or last year and was severely disappointed with the shape, the minute differeces between the 100 and 103 don't bother me.

I've always assumed there would always be slight differences between every single pair made in a batch.

I'm just glad we've got a decent shape now and not this :sick: :sick:

p1180386.jpg

What's Your Opinion On Fit? You're Certainly The Most Qualified Individual I Know In Regards To The Topic :nthat:
i dont own any of the 2K17 OG releases yet, so i cant confirmed about the sizing sorry
i struck out in march for the royals, but soon i will gonna triple or quadruple them up for the upcoming royals

Additional pics of the toothpaste inspired bespoke

Personally, I can't get down with mismatch shoes like this, I need sh*t to match up when I look down lol. Def a dope idea, I would have stuck with the orange layout for both shoes.

But again - he made these for himself, so as long as he's happy!

21768404_283765938792092_5494636867167253518_n.jpg

22007517_283765888792097_7462569770636974540_n.jpg

21766697_283765882125431_5961702410288333980_n.jpg

21766706_283765885458764_406235733055155757_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom