THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was able to try on my true size 9 then a 9.5 in the 103. They both fit ok. The 9 seems tighter on the sides but i gotta loosen em up, the 9.5 is ok on the sides but a little too long. After holding them i felt like i wanted the blue pair more. Torn if i should cop both :lol:

0EEDDCCC-D216-477E-A5F7-7992328F7331.png

Small humble brag. Divulged the info before it hit the sneakertwitter/blogs. Enjoy the stock numbers now. This goes for NSW as well.

Jordan 3 BC will be $240 and limited. Mostly all levels of Nike will see a $10-20 rise in retail next year.

Penny 1s coming back next year too. Will post info once I get a concrete rd.
Limited quantities don't equal increased profits. Nike /JB will find out the hard way that returning to the game they played before isn't the answer to their recent issues.

IMO

Limited quantities don't equal increased profits. Nike /JB will find out the hard way that returning to the game they played before isn't the answer to their recent issues.

IMO
its all about brand image. Nike/JB wants the cool factor and thus limiting supply will drive up demand because buyers will go crazy for them again which is what I suppose Nike is banking on. Idc as long as I can cop the shoes I want

IMG_2793.JPG
Recently picked these up for my son. Jimmy Jazz has 3C, 4C, 5C & 6C. $28 shipped out the door if you're interested.

If anyone has leads on a AM1 TD from AMD for retail, please let me know. Been searching and can't find anything less than $80. Trying to add some more to their collection.

What size?

http://www.shoepalace.com/product/n...-low-infant-toddler-lifestyle-shoe-white-red/
https://www.sneakerdistrict.com/sneakers/nike/air-max-1-qs-td-whiteuniversity-red-neutral-grey-black

Damn, nice find. I could use a 4c and 8c if you know of anywhere.

I'm in a similar situation as far as sizing. My daughter just turned 2, she's an 8C and my son will be walking soon by, then he should be a 4C or 5C

That link posted seems to go up to a 4C but I could be wrong

I'm in a similar situation as far as sizing. My daughter just turned 2, she's an 8C and my son will be walking soon by, then he should be a 4C or 5C

My kid is due in 2-3 weeks and I just checked. I have 2c, 6c, and 11c. Need a 4c and an 8c and they'll be set for 4-5 years haha.

IMO

It's more so a thing of selling out. They'll move more of less if that makes sense.

IMO
Yep. If they pull this BS again, I'll just take my $ elsewhere. I'm not doing anymore than I do now. If I don't get the reservation(hardly ever) I'll try for 10-15 minutes online and move on. I guess the raffles will be back in full affect.

its all about brand image. Nike/JB wants the cool factor and thus limiting supply will drive up demand because buyers will go crazy for them again which is what I suppose Nike is banking on. Idc as long as I can cop the shoes I want

Agreed with the strategy. Just think the strategy is dated and the game has changed.

VHS tapes
CDs
Blockbuster video
Records
Tapes
Etc etc

All business models/technologies that played out. Soon, you can add foot sites/brick and mortar stores to that list.

Jordan's are overrated at this point. I see ones I like but rarely are they must haves. Anything before 7 is a pain to wear too. I only make exceptions for 1s and 5s.

If Nike wanna hold Jordan's hostage and make people pay a quarter stack, by all means have a ball Nike. I'll eat on the other classics and new stuff I like.

Damn, nice find. I could use a 4c and 8c if you know of anywhere.

No 8 but they have a 9. Don't know what the total ends up being.

https://www.milk-store.com/en/running/4561-nike-air-max-1-og-qs-td-air-max-day.html

And here's a 10.
http://shelta.eu/products/brand/nik...wear-air-max-1-quickstrike-toddler-919890-101

Agreed with the strategy. Just think the strategy is dated and the game has changed.

VHS tapes
CDs
Blockbuster video
Records
Tapes
Etc etc

All business models/technologies that played out. Soon, you can add foot sites/brick and mortar stores to that list.
i dont think theres anything outdated about this. its supply and demand at its most basic. Nike, Adidas, and a bunch of other brands know how the hype machine works and if anything Nike's pretty much THE footwear company that knows how to do it best. Its a strategy that cant fail as long as you have products people are willing to buy and really want.

Back
Top Bottom