THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just watched the UPS guy roll past my house.

I guess these really ain't coming till Monday.

giphy.gif

I received my SNKRS pair yesterday and I'm glad I went down a .5 size from my normal tts. I only wore my 100's a handful of times and they still look brand new. From here on out I will be wearing my 103's since the fit is more to my liking.

Checked out all stores in my local mall (6 stores) none of them had these. Wanted to try it on for sizing, should I go tts or size up?

Last edited:
so do these run big?

They run long, if that makes sense. I have a semi-wide foot, so I was a little worried about ordering a .5 size down from my normal true size. Since I own the pair that dropped in March in my true size; I took a chance and ordered .5 size down for this release. It paid off for me, but be advised everyone has a different foot and imo, what works for me might not necessarily work for you.

Reactions: PJS
Ok so I just got my shoes freshly delivered. Look at the circles on the pic. Right shoe is the first pic. Left is the second pic. I'm concerned about the linings, is it really cut and not connected (first pic)? The other seems fine.

Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 2.22.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-30 at 2.19.53 AM.png
Extreme pettiness lol

IMG_7321.JPG
Picked up NDC pair today in time for my volunteer work shift at the food co-op....not a 1s collector but curious if the second laces are always longer than the factory laced pair on 1s.

They definetly take me back to the first kid i knew with a pair ... we convinced him that there wasn't air in the unit -- a gel instead (maybe). He sliced the air window (cause the rational was if it's air and there's air on the outside of the shoe ... ) Needless to say it was his first and last overpriced kicks his parents bought. Remember a slightly longer nap (as a kid remember suede more so than felt) but looking hopefull to a reissue/restock of the royals.

Attachments

• IMG_7320.JPG
    IMG_7320.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_7326.JPG
    IMG_7326.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7325.JPG
    IMG_7325.JPG
    165.6 KB · Views: 23
Hey guys, new on the forums. I got my pair of OGs on the 23rd, didn't really wear them outside since because I still haven't figured out how to clean the upper mesh. It's made of some kind of synthetic material and it looks like I'll damage it just by touching it with my fingernails or something, the material really looks too sensitive compared to the mesh on the toebox. I was just wondering if anyone has a suggestion for me on how to clean this part if it gets dirty, and also if the sneaker is washing machine friendly.

2a8ec428c4094fb24921471c47b8e67a.png

Back
Top Bottom