THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Most of sizes gone on nike... but no prob, i will pulse another model (jordan 12 grey), i just cop on size? App for 115€, objective completed, 2 pairs under retail :pimp:

Keep trying SNS. I initially took the L and gave up. I decided to check one more time and was able to cart, checkout and receive an order confirmation.
Good luck.

Easy copy from Nike UK. Just got the confirmation email. Think there must be plenty of stock thankfully.

How legit is dope factory? My girl said she got through for me on there but I've personally never bought from them. They legit?

plan A to D totally failed :smh: had to set up an emergency plan E, the webstore let me cop 3 pairs and they didnt stated that it was 1 pair per customer hopefully they dont oversold or gonna cancel my order, and hopefully i will get shipping confirmation asap from them

$*** sux !!!! i hate releases like this !!! back then when the OG mesh and the HOA came out nobody wanted this crappy shoe, now anyone and everyone is a so called wannabe AM1 collector and all of them suddenly need all the OG cws that are coming out, go buy NMDs or something like that

Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 12.51.59 AM.png

Won't get this price in America!!! w/ tax n all that!

Copped!

I ordered first thing on Size but have not had a confirmation email yet. Should I scope out a back up?

$*** sux !!!! i hate releases like this !!! back then when the OG mesh and the HOA came out nobody wanted this crappy shoe, now anyone and everyone is a so called wannabe AM1 collector and all of them suddenly need all the OG cws that are coming out, go buy NMDs or something like that

Absolutely, the Powerwall at Nike Town Berlin was there for like 3 to 4 weeks!
Also years later the chlorophyll Pattas at Nike Town Berlin, at least for two weeks.

Got one pretty easy via Sneakrs at 9.05. I forgot my password, panicked, calmed down, remembered and bought one with ease.

As I already got the march pair I only need to double up on these at my local store. Hope they'll have some left when I go to lunch :wink:
Otherwise I'm good with one pair.

But still a lot better as the f***ing march release:wink:

Ebay links restocked some, went ahead and got a 2nd pair. $155 shipped I can live with that no stress.

Back
Top Bottom