THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lol, men are at an evolutionary disadvantage to women in terms of seeing colors. A lot of times when I have to buy suits I take my girlfriend with me because I often mistake very dark navy for black even in person.

Are u serious?
I always feel sry seeing guys shopping with their girlfriends/wifes. Tbh I hate it, especially when women disturbing me at the men‘s section!!!

Ive been looking for the air max 1 pinnacle ”sail” everywhere but can’t seemed to find it. Can someone help me out here? I’m a US10 btw. It’s one of my favourite air max 1s

Happy New Year!
IMG_20171231_1440957_14286342_15168569-1.jpg

Anyone use this supposed 20$ back at nike from retailmenot?
I have. I used RetailMeNot regularly and it can take a few days for the order to show up and the cashback to be in Pending status, but I like RMN because like clockwork I get my cashback reward to put into my PayPal account 15 days after the order.

Gentlemen, any help on finding a royal pair for near retail? Checked eBay but not happy with what I’ve found so far.

Helped out a fellow NT’er here and sold him my pair a few months back but now I’m looking to get these back in my possession.

Back
Top Bottom