THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Collabs aren't all about colors, emphasis tends to be on materials and themes or incorporating the brand's signature style into the shoe. Whether the theme is a wacky colorway always depends. In DSM's case, their logo is just black and white and so is a lot of their clothing so a black and white shoe is to be expected. We saw black and white on those patta joints with just tiny amounts of green on the eyelets, tongue, and stitching and people love those. As long as there isn't a major upcharge on the DSMs I think they're pretty nice.

3rd wear
Air-Max-1-Pinnacle.jpg

Been wearing my Obsidians this week & got caught in the rain. Cleaned them with Jason Markk. When the shoe dried, it left a dirty ring around the mesh. Using the soft bristle brush. Any tips on how to get rid of it?

Try cleaning them again and stuff them w/ newspaper or paper towels to dry. As someone explained to me, that ring is basically dirt that comes out and ends up getting trapped in the mesh. Stuffing w/ paper or towels helps pull it down and out into them (and out of the mesh). I've had 50/50 success w it honestly. Really depends on where the dirt's at, ie it works on the toebox but harder to clear off on the ankle collar.

Ive been trying to sell some 2012-ish AM1 to cop some new pairs. man theyre hard as hell to sell. I think it's because of the new shape of the recent releases now thats affecting it.

Also these new ID options are just killing it. Let me just get free AM's for the rest of my life so i dont have to worry about spending :frown:

I just got rid of my ds milans, I mean I loved them but the shape and the sub par materials compared to the recent releases especially the pinnacle line allowed me to let go.

When i use my jason markk, i make sure that i use the less water as possible, and use the microfiber towel as soon as i finsh, no dry session!

I just got rid of my ds milans, I mean I loved them but the shape and the sub par materials compared to the recent releases especially the pinnacle line allowed me to let go.
I wouldn't say the materials are subpar, they are just so damn thick. That shoe is like wear a brick. Love the colorway but it just sits on a shelf looking pretty.

I fully agree with the stiffness, that’s why that sat DS for almost 5 years, i feared they be super uncomfortable. I have a wide foot so much prefer softer materials. Better someone enjoy them that sit in my closet right.

Been wearing my Obsidians this week & got caught in the rain. Cleaned them with Jason Markk. When the shoe dried, it left a dirty ring around the mesh. Using the soft bristle brush. Any tips on how to get rid of it?
Hopefully it's not the color bleeding off of the mudguard

I'm definitely in for these as long as I don't have to just through hoops

Via dirtymoney823 on Instagram
IMG_5305.jpg
IMG_5304.jpg

If you look closer around the ankle collar and based on the eyelet shape, I think this might actually be a satin/leather shoe.
CW might boring but there's something going on with the materials.

Back
Top Bottom