THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If you look closer around the ankle collar and based on the eyelet shape, I think this might actually be a satin/leather shoe.
CW might boring but there's something going on with the materials.

100% fine cloth
dover-street-market-nike-air-max-1-ah8051-001-3.jpg dover-street-market-nike-air-max-1-ah8051-001-1.jpg DOVER-STREET-MARKET-X-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-1-565x372.jpg DOVER-STREET-MARKET-X-NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-7-565x372.jpg IMG_5304.jpg

Anyone getting their iDs anytime soon?

I just got my "almost finished" email for 2/3 pairs, cannot wait to see these in hand.

Is this the first time pipped tongue has been on iD with mesh options? Can't remember...

Anyone getting their iDs anytime soon?

I just got my "almost finished" email for 2/3 pairs, cannot wait to see these in hand.

Is this the first time pipped tongue has been on iD with mesh options? Can't remember...
I never got any but I'm pretty sure they were like that pre 08ish

I never got any but I'm pretty sure they were like that pre 08ish

Nope 06 and 07 didn't have em either - Ive owned over 8 pairs of 2006 and 2007 iDs, including a pair I personally made in 2006

Not a single pair had piped tongue.

Check out this pair of mine, super rare...studio iD with all original paperwork too

Contrast stitching and buffalo leather...2006 and 2007 iDs were insane.

IMG_9742.jpg

Ive been trying to sell some 2012-ish AM1 to cop some new pairs. man theyre hard as hell to sell. I think it's because of the new shape of the recent releases now thats affecting it.

Also these new ID options are just killing it. Let me just get free AM's for the rest of my life so i dont have to worry about spending :frown:
^^

As a new collector to Air Max 1's (currently 4 pairs at home, 2 more coming the mail), I was curious as to what are considered the "dark" years, or years I should avoid for collecting? Seems like 2017 was a banner year for Air Max 1's, with the OG shape returning and quality materials. The early 2000's seemed like a good era for AM1's but obviously are hard to find. Any info would be appreciated!

As a new collector to Air Max 1's (currently 4 pairs at home, 2 more coming the mail), I was curious as to what are considered the "dark" years, or years I should avoid for collecting? Seems like 2017 was a banner year for Air Max 1's, with the OG shape returning and quality materials. The early 2000's seemed like a good era for AM1's but obviously are hard to find. Any info would be appreciated!

2010-16 I think...sure someone will correct me on that if I’m wrong tho

2009-2017 was the worst era for the shoes. Incidentally 2011-2014 was probably the worst for Jordan Brand too but they managed to turn **** into gold by low stock.

Were berries really that long ago thought they came out much later around AMD

Thought pinnacles came out in feb

Back
Top Bottom