THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Found 3 pairs of Air Max 1 2.0 at Marshall's yesterday. Can't believe they sat long enough to get the extra red tag mark down. Only 1 box came with the stickers but for 48.00 had to grab all 3.
20180112_140417.jpg

That'll be my go-to phrase now for describing badly shaped Nike sneakers. The Air 180 retros dropping soon are also pretty ergodynamic

That’s happened to me before, I found that I left behind too much cleaner on the mesh, I wet them and scrubbed away and noticed that it was bubbling quite a bit even tho I just used water and a brush the second time. After scrubbing and wetting over and over until the bubbling got considerably less to almost none I let them dry again and that did the trick. Hopefully this helps you out.

dope, this worked!!! thanks g. & thanks to @johngotty & @migu420 for your feedback as well.

This one is definitely for the collectors and OG heads. Hypebeasts don’t have any taste for history - hence why they’re sitting. Which is totally fine by me
It would've been a different story if the model was marketed more heavy and stock was lower.
10 years from now when Nike will probably bring them back with sub-par materials and ergodynamic shape people will love them, lol.

Back
Top Bottom