THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My Navy Pair DSM came in today.
Didn't noticed the mini swoosh is actually black not navy on navy. Lining is greyish not white and the eyelets aren't metal but sewn (this I kinda like).
Still waiting for the white pair.... hasn't even picked up. BTW DSM didn't bother to answer my questions for a refund on shipping.

20180122_093337.jpg

I have worn my ID today... looks like the mesh is stronger now (couple of day with shoe trees in + thick socks) and no crease anymore

My Navy Pair DSM came in today.
Didn't noticed the mini swoosh is actually black not navy on navy. Lining is greyish not white and the eyelets aren't metal but sewn (this I kinda like).
Still waiting for the white pair.... hasn't even picked up. BTW DSM didn't bother to answer my questions for a refund on shipping.

20180122_093337.jpg

your picture is making me nervous

Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg

Nah I'm wearing black no shows, my feet are seated perfectly fine. These are gnarly and mine aren't the only pairs with this issue, spoken with another person and both his pairs are the same
Do you have any of the anniversary pairs? Mine have all been creasing similarly. I think it might just be how the production on the mesh AM1s are now. I’ve been stuffing some tissue paper in the front of the shoe before I put the shoe trees in to try and smooth them out after a wear.

Still not sold or regretting my decision not to cop DSM. Glad anyone who want them got them.

I wish the DSMs got a wider release, through boutiques or tier 0 stores. Not going to risk the crazy duties that we usually get shipping to Canada.

Still no shipping info from DSM..

On another note, my Snow Beaches were delivered today.

Emailed the folks at DSM about my order not having been shipped yet and they said they are backed up and offered to credit my shipping back to me.

I ordered the Navy pair from DSM and was shipped the white pair. I emailed them, hopefully they can correct it.

They told me it was a error on their part with the bar codes. What you ordered is what you should receive.

honestly...they seem to run a little big at first but ordering again I would stick with true size

But then again I have been wearing superrrr worn in/beat AM1 Flyknits all day and then just slipped on a crisp DS iD

The toewrap is freakin great on them though

image_uploaded_from_ios_1024.jpg
Niiice

Back
Top Bottom