THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So was anyone who had og reds show up on their snkrs app able to cop 5mins ago?
Mine says available at 11am. (Cst)
5D07A17B-A388-45E8-99E6-65E539B9F933.jpeg

Glitch or not, I’m assuming the 9am screen shots were from west coasters? (Thought I saw a 9am screen shot)

bonbonson bonbonson i own all the pinnacles & og anniversaries & re-released pairs as well.

all sz13, all feel the same to me

some will claim the pinnacles are .05 big due to the leather lining but I can’t tell the difference
mushrooms dont have the leather liner if i remember correctly but I find all the AM1s to fit me fine in a size 12

So was anyone who had og reds show up on their snkrs app able to cop 5mins ago?

Mine says available at 11am. (Cst)
5D07A17B-A388-45E8-99E6-65E539B9F933.jpeg

Win Like 82 shows 11:00am and og reds show at noon. I'm baffled.

This explains why I kept getting stockx notifications all last night on asking price drops for the OG reds.

had i been patient, couldve used these gc's im sitting on. too late now, my pair from blends came in yesterday.

I assume these are restock pairs, right? If they were March pairs I'd double up but I'm good on restock pairs.

Got a question, how's pinnacles (mushrooms) fit compared to OG re-releases?

If you're referring to Mens version, they fit a bit loose. I own 2 pinnacles from last year and both fit a bit loose compared to OG re-release. The OG re-release has thicker padding, and to me they fit tighter.

I just got a "back for a limited time" notification. Opened it and it took me to og reds but it says "purchased" and "exclusive access redeemed".

why the differece in price between OG's Released in March vs Restock Pair? Weren't they made the same ?

Wish it was the blue ones...but I'll take it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180124-200518.png
    Screenshot_20180124-200518.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom