THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Local spot is getting the animals and releasing them at the same time that another shop is releasing the yeezy powerphases, so hopefully all the hypebeasts are clogging up that line

Gotta say, these blew away my expectations in hand. Sorry for the **** pics, just flew in from out of town, will get some better ones on feet in a few.
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5173.jpg
IMG_5174.jpg
IMG_5172.jpg

Gotta say, these blew away my expectations in hand. Sorry for the **** pics, just flew in from out of town, will get some better ones on feet in a few.
IMG_5178.jpg
IMG_5173.jpg
IMG_5174.jpg
IMG_5172.jpg

I WILL Be Paying Resell For These If I Don't Land A Pair On RD.

So Fire! :pimp:

PS- Obligatory Sizing Questions

Do These Fit Closer To Recent AM1's Or AM97s? I've Noticed That I've Needed To Size Down .5 On Recent AM1's To Get That Snug OG Fit. Anyone Else? :nerd:

Terrible but congrats on copping
We all know how i feel about the dude, but there's just a personality to these shoes that feels super classic even if it is a hybrid silhouette - its got that old school, nostalgia vibe nailed...even though its hyped, it feels like it could be from a different era, which is a welcome change of pace.

Entered for NYC. If picked, I'll fly to NYC for the workshop. I kinda feel like answering no to "Do you live in NYC" will probably kill any shot I had though.

I got an email that says “booking confirmation” but it also says theyll notify once the application has been processed. What?

bigevan23 bigevan23 is your size in the AM1 the same as the AM97?

I'm a 10 in the AM1 but a 10.5 in AM97 and wondering how the fit is with those SW's? My chance may be slim for this draw but I want to be sure to have the correct sizing.

Back
Top Bottom