THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looking for a decent resale price of $350 if all these Ws keep rolling in.

I never win raffles, so, resale it is.

No luck on the animals, but secured a pair of SW...

Attachments

• AD92D1FD-DFCB-42C3-B6DA-AFBFF546EF1F.png
    AD92D1FD-DFCB-42C3-B6DA-AFBFF546EF1F.png
    1 MB · Views: 119
Not really. Who am I to judge how much $80 means to someone? That could be difference in lights or no lights. Their kid having a meal or not. Half the country makes $30k or less a year. That's $575 a week, before taxes. To someone bringing home $400 a week, $80 is a lot of money. Applying your meaning of $80 to someone else is really a foolish thing to do.

Maybe you failed to see my point....

If I’m Not Mistaken, Minimum Wage Here In Colorado Is $10 And Some Change.... With An 11 Hour+ Wait Time For These Sneakers, We’re Talking Less Than $8.00 An Hour Pay Rate To Wait In Line After All Is Said And Done.... So Again, If You Chose To Wait In Said Line As A “Reseller” In Order To Turn A Days Wage, You’re On The Losing End Of The Stick Considering ANY Other Legally Employeed Person In The State Of Colorado Would Be Making $2 More An Hour At Their Job Than They Would Waiting In This Particular Line....

Moral Of The Story, GET A JOB

So Much Sole 23 So Much Sole 23 I'm with you on that from the perspective of a reseller. Denver specifically, if someone is gonna line up at Fice at 7 pm tomorrow night for the intent of reselling, they're gonna be spending 40 hours in line, spend $172, and sell for $350 (resale will definitely hit this) and make $192. That's a whopping $4.80 an hour for their time. But I guarantee a bunch of high school kids will still be doing it and skipping school for them.

Back
Top Bottom