THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

a lot of people enter raffles just to enter raffles and can't/don't even pick them up. I'm sure there are tons of unclaimed pairs at 21M today, as well as Kith

@wthompson those are sales probably from a few days ago. stockx changes the sale date to the ship date once the seller ships.

take a look at the wall of bids well over $450 and you'll realize there's no way in hell a sale for $410 went down today.

more L’s were dealt my way this past wknd than I blazed all yr......

but....

the homie & realest m’fer around @troyaleksander ooped me a sz12 :nthat:

so as it stands I’m looking to trade or sell that for my sz13 but getting any pair is way better than none.

so on a whole for this yrs air max day bs I ended up w/a sz13 animal 1 & a sz12 neckbeard...

not too bad for an old head like myself that lives in bumfvk nowhere, a good 150+ miles from the nearest boutique sneaker shop and has zero clue how to set a page monitor on a website to know when stuff restocks.
nice took nothing but L's on my end as well. Hoping some kid copped a sz 8 and lets the go cause he is in need to cop the OW VM, lol

I was online yesterday for it. but the guys said i had to purchase a pair of sneakers, to get into the event. So i left. Thats a ridiculous idea for them, just to see a bunch of pics
Damn was that early on? I went in the evening for the event around 8:30ish & security was really strict about everyone being on the list

Someone beat me to the punch on a pair of snow beach’s for 99. Would’ve brought them down to $85 shipped :sick:

The L’s I took leading up yesterday were enough.

Last edited:
Copped this tee at the Levi’s outlet yesterday for $8...

D87A4332-09CA-4732-B748-F6E201A2BD60.jpeg

Was on kith page got to cart and hit complete order on the animal am1s and got hit with the sold out :smh: so close

Back
Top Bottom