THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What about this one?
20180327_154333.jpg

Looks like Alien to me. Most likely Xenomorph XX121 if I had to guess.

Just got my Wotherspoons in.

If this makes sense they don't really run big IMO rather they run long

They're tight in the midfoot around the laces but there is definitely some extra length there.

They fit similar to Lebron 15s if anyone has those. I half sized down in those and had to return them because while the length was fine my midfoot was killing me.

Can anybody comment on atmos elephant am1 2017 model if they run tts compared to say anniversary air max 1

I wear 10.5 in anniversary but I can fit an 11... just worried that the leather toe might make them run bigger

Thanks!

Need help from the photoshop guys in here. :nerd:
1. The new tan colorway: can someone add more black anywhere in a good spot or just make the swoosh sail/white?

2. The burgundy/autumn colorway: can someone put a gum sole on those?

3. Watermelon: can someone change the pink to blue? Something a little lighter than royal.

Thanks and sorry for doing too much in advance. :smh:
So-so ps pass on them.
Am1ws.jpg AM1gs.jpg AM1wR.jpg

**** Nike. Scored a size 8 on SNKRS, first hit ever and was planning to go straight to feet. Pulled them out the box and thought they looked “long” but maybe that was because I heard the run big. Head them next to my Jordan 1s and was like damn, they really do run big. Checked the inside size tag and my heart sank. They sent me a ****ing size 12. Called customer service and they said there was nothing they could so do and to throw salt in the wound, she asked if I wanted to return them.

IMG_6840.JPG
picked up the women's cw. much better looking than the mens. just made the cut with a 12 and they fit pretty much exactly like my 10.5s.
got these for 66 bucks with my buddies employee discount 8)

What’s up bro glad to see you still around

A
**** Nike. Scored a size 8 on SNKRS, first hit ever and was planning to go straight to feet. Pulled them out the box and thought they looked “long” but maybe that was because I heard the run big. Head them next to my Jordan 1s and was like damn, they really do run big. Checked the inside size tag and my heart sank. They sent me a ****ing size 12. Called customer service and they said there was nothing they could so do and to throw salt in the wound, she asked if I wanted to return them.
At least you can sell and re-buy your size. You'll probably make money...sucks but better than the rest of us hard Ls.

I ordered a pair of Jordan’s off SNKRS during a restock and they sent me team Jordan’s and their consolation was a 15% code for next purchase. You can def Flip but only lame part is the 12s sell for less than 8s

Sucks but better than an L

Back
Top Bottom