THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

women's obsidians look so damn good in pics. makes me feel crazy i didn't dig them in hand because of the materials.

from IG

Screenshot_20180430-215122.jpg

ah ok, very nice custom :wink:

I thought it was a bespoke AM1, it's so good :smile: (effectively we see it, the blue swoosh is painted)

perfect job!

Contemplating grabbing these this evening for around $50-ish but can’t make up my mind. Says pink on the box but they look lavender or very light purple to my eyes. Good cop in yalls opinions?
08FCC266-3E0F-4F22-9D9A-47E49A9CF5BE.jpeg

One of my top 3 Air max 1 from last year

anyone in a humid country invested in a dehumidifier cabinet to store AM1s? want to prevent the degradation...
Hand to God I was JUST looking at these 10 minutes ago but wondered it if was overkill. I wasn't looking at a cabinet, I was looking at a little machine that will do it for the whole room. You can get one for $50 or less.

Dehumidifier is the way to go. Got one for the basement (no major shoe collection here) but prevents all that condensation from occurring.

Just be aware that you should either have a sink or sump pump near by to dump all that water into. There are some out there with a hard connection from the humidifier to a discharge point but that's a bit overboard.

Dehumidifier is the way to go. Got one for the basement (no major shoe collection here) but prevents all that condensation from occurring.

Just be aware that you should either have a sink or sump pump near by to dump all that water into. There are some out there with a hard connection from the humidifier to a discharge point but that's a bit overboard.
How much water does it gather? How often does it need to be dumped? Can I just dump it our a window or pour it down a bathroom sink? All of mine are just in a spare bedroom on the back of our house.

AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE I live in the most humid state in the USA. I've heard humidity helps break down the midsoles. True or just a myth? If I wear them a couple times a year and keep them in a room with a dehumidifier, will it help them last?

How much water does it gather? How often does it need to be dumped? Can I just dump it our a window or pour it down a bathroom sink? All of mine are just in a spare bedroom on the back of our house.

They actually say its best to drink that water, or use it for meals when you're cooking - it helps the midsoles from crumbling as the water leaks from the bottom of your foot, into the insole, into the midsole as you walk.

It's science.

Depends on the dehumidifier. The one I have is about 2 gallons of water storage. It will cut off the machine once the container within the dehumidifier is full. you’ll hear a very loud and annoying beep once it does.

I’m in the northeast, so it doesn’t get as humid as some of the southern states. YMMV but I know I was dumping the water out about every 1.5 to two weeks. Sink is cool. As long as you have neighbors that mind their business, then dumpin it out the window is alright. At the end of day, it is clear water.

Depends on the dehumidifier. The one I have is about 2 gallons of water storage. It will cut off the machine once the container within the dehumidifier is full. you’ll hear a very loud and annoying beep once it does.

I’m in the northeast, so it doesn’t get as humid as some of the southern states. YMMV but I know I was dumping the water out about every 1.5 to two weeks. Sink is cool. As long as you have neighbors that mind their business, then dumpin it out the window is alright. At the end of day, it is clear water.
Appreciate the into. I'm going to pick one up here soon. There's too much money sitting in that room to let the Florida humidity eat them.

Back
Top Bottom