THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just gained access!!!!!

To the....
giphy.gif

quick question. i passed on the initial release of the SW due to the fact that i woke up late but anyway, i just read that nike is "restocking" these later on today. so i checked my SNKRs app just now and saw this "exclusive offered expired" my question, did i get exclusive access on the initial release for these?! because if so....BIG L....

Attachments

• IMG_0694.PNG
    IMG_0694.PNG
    956.4 KB · Views: 26
quick question. i passed on the initial release of the SW due to the fact that i woke up late but anyway, i just read that nike is "restocking" these later on today. so i checked my SNKRs app just now and saw this "exclusive offered expired" my question, did i get exclusive access on the initial release for these?! because if so....BIG L....
No.

I got the same thing too when i check my snkr app. i wonder if everyone is like that also

Back
Top Bottom