THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I assume you got it a while back, like 30 minutes ago, and just now posting?

r6Vk1_s-200x150.gif

going to take a shot in the dark here but anyone in here with a toddler pair, 6C and up, willing to sell for retail?

would like to have it for my kids to wear alongside their pop. #ntdad

I didn't even think to get my girl a pair and I already had 2 pairs. Yikes I'm bout to be single. Ohh well summer is coming anyways :lol:

going to take a shot in the dark here but anyone in here with a toddler pair, 6C and up, willing to sell for retail?

would like to have it for my kids to wear alongside their pop. #ntdad
Toddlers are selling double retail smh

I literally just now went on snkrs web version, clicked on the shoe and bought it no issue. Shows a bunch of sizes left. Am I missing something? Wasn't asked to vote or whatever that is.

edit; just got confirmation lol. wtf.

I literally just now went on snkrs web version, clicked on the shoe and bought it no issue. Shows a bunch of sizes left. Am I missing something? Wasn't asked to vote or whatever that is.

edit; just got confirmation lol. wtf.
Wtf!!!

once again we thank nike for not thinking about us europeen, it's disappointing (no SW release today, as there was never any anni og red in 2018 on nike europe whereas for you this was the case), in europe we feel like we have the crumbs (no restock no rerelease, no watermelon, etc etc)

good, let's move on to the real event of the day (for me lol), roma vs liverpool :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom