THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bacon egg and cheese would work if they play with different textures or graphics. If it’s just plain white yellow red and tan, get that the **** outta here.

I was just flipping though some of the other cities for On Air and I don't think there is one that I like so far

Does anybody have any idea on stock numbers for the OG Curry? Debating on whether or not its worth spending $30 over retail early or risk missing out on Thursday.

Copped. Should’ve been mesh toebox, but whatevs.

64807266-1F07-43D2-AC63-D4C28CA06C5E.jpeg
How's the midsole, rock hard as the current 90s?

At this point it would be better to vote on the story and not the actual shoe

^ if that's the case, La Mezcla got my vote. I like her story about the diversity of the city. Just one big melting pot capturing all types of cultures and people throughout.

Quite honestly, its the only shoe out of them all I can get with right now. I'm back and forth between the Tokyo AM1 and the London AM97

^ if that's the case, La Mezcla got my vote.

Quite honestly, its the only shoe out of them all I can get with right now. I'm back and forth between the Tokyo AM1 and the London AM97
Tokyo am1 is the best imo

Is there a thread just for nike’s on air so we can have a larger discussion?

The “La Mezcla” 98s look the best to me too. I wish the tongue was Brown though.

I can’t deny that “BEC” 95s and the “Cross Section” 95s have dope concepts though.

Damn it, too many shoes dropping and not enough disposable income has me playing catch up. Never really liked the Animal Pack, but seeing them up close in real life made me reconsider. Also, I still need Atmos Elephants from last year plus these Curry about to drop? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom