THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can you order a second pair with the discount and return the first? I've done that over here in the US before.

yes I think about it of course (order a second pair), but finally I will not do it, I will use the coupon on a next pair, or the two next pair, perhaps on ID I would be more winner :wink: (in French we say "pas envie de se prendre la tête" lol)

if my pair is ugly (bad shape or other bad thing) I feel that I will regret it lol (with two pairs you can choose), I cross my fingers so that it is always available if I receive a ugly pair, so I recommend with the reduction and returns the first

Nike is seriously a joke. Send you a Bday code and can't even use it on a shoe that's sitting with FSR

I swear Nike is playing me lol

Attachments

• 8775958B-FDD7-463D-B607-3B65BB9FC575.png
    8775958B-FDD7-463D-B607-3B65BB9FC575.png
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 70
  • D84AEC70-AD41-4E67-A0B5-DAC120019AAD.png
    D84AEC70-AD41-4E67-A0B5-DAC120019AAD.png
    1,022.4 KB · Views: 57
Nike is seriously a joke. Send you a Bday code and can't even use it on a shoe that's sitting with FSR

Yea it's pretty dumb. Nike has gotten stingier over the years on coupon code use. Right now you can't even use a code on the toddler pairs.

I can't believe that there were actually raffles at SNS and END for what has turned out to be a GR shoe...
dirty tactics by greedy boutiques... at first raffles were used only for hot limited releases to make it "fair", now they are using to trick people into buying shoes above retail smh...
I also think nike wont give a **** either.

ha didn't realize I had 4 pair of Obsidians until wife pointed it out earlier today. I don't know how that even happened. Completely excessive so I guess I'll move 1-2 of them to fund something else.

Back
Top Bottom