THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

does the airmax 90/1 run tts?

A4982F37-689E-4955-A18A-9EAD66E25938.jpeg

They run true to size. Wanted to scoop these up yesterday but all of the Travis Scott Jordan 4 raffle winners were at the front of the store yesterday morning. Glad they still had my size a day after the release.

Never had it either, but we’re going to California in 3 weeks and it’s definitely on the list.

Chick-fil-A are everywhere here but no in and out.
manage your expectations. get your burger animal style. in and out is a great burger...but really, its the best burger for the money you pay for it.

and you have to get it animal style

Thinking about getting a few of the Air Max 1 anniversaries. I got my hands on the 91 QS Huaraches and Ulttamarine 180s the other day and that OG remaster itch needs to be scratched. Should I break my bank this year and cop reds, royals, obsidians, aquas, and atmos jades? Or should I just get like 2 of them? My headspace right now is leaning toward leaving the game and scooping a few essentials of certain pairs on the way out. I'm building a time capsule collection. I own most Air Jordan 1s, got iced jades and ocean fog pinnacles. Silver air max zero. No 90s unless they remaster infrareds and laser blues soon.

IMG_20180610_125920_775.jpg

Thinking about getting a few of the Air Max 1 anniversaries. I got my hands on the 91 QS Huaraches and Ulttamarine 180s the other day and that OG remaster itch needs to be scratched. Should I break my bank this year and cop reds, royals, obsidians, aquas, and atmos jades? Or should I just get like 2 of them? My headspace right now is leaning toward leaving the game and scooping a few essentials of certain pairs on the way out. I'm building a time capsule collection. I own most Air Jordan 1s, got iced jades and ocean fog pinnacles. Silver air max zero. No 90s unless they remaster infrareds and laser blues soon.

IMG_20180610_125920_775.jpg

Why don’t you just get whatever pairs you like for yourself?

Never had it either, but we’re going to California in 3 weeks and it’s definitely on the list.

Chick-fil-A are everywhere here but no in and out.
I had to trade in Chik Fil A for In n Out, no regrets

I do miss it though, we def could use one in southern oregon.

Why don’t you just get whatever pairs you like for yourself?

That is the ultimate decision, yes but I do like input. I was thinking of getting the atmos am1's and 2 of the anniversaries but idk I over think and overanalyze all the time. I'll **** around and get them all and then regret as to why I copped so many.

If there is not a B written on the size tag, it is not a B grade. Matter of fact, I haven't seen any pairs like that pop up in a while - for any outlet hunters, do y'all still see em?

If there is not a B written on the size tag, it is not a B grade. Matter of fact, I haven't seen any pairs like that pop up in a while - for any outlet hunters, do y'all still see em?
I don’t see them in the outlets at all anymore. But there is no denying that pair is considered a b grade sneaker.

Back
Top Bottom