THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Was expecting not to get lucky on the app but was able to cop right as the countdown hit 0:00. Card originally got declined, got an immediate text to verify the transaction...hit submit again and it went through no problem. Surprised to see so many people had issues on the app, my first time using it and honestly was one of the easiest releases this year. Tracking my order on the website, hopefully no issues with the order processing. I’ll be waiting for that confirmation. I personally like these a lot more than the recent atmos AM1’s just hoping quality comes out ok on my pair.

Did you even get to see any size available? I never even got see anything. Are y’all refreshing??

The initial drop at 3am est I clicked atc and it was sold out, tried 5 minutes later and was able to cart, basically alot of usa buyers are getting orders declined because of the store being overseas. So sizes that get declined get put back for purchasing. If you are quick enough you are able to cart after every 5 mins as stated above in other posts, that's of course if your size is even available at this point.

The initial drop at 3am est I clicked atc and it was sold out, tried 5 minutes later and was able to cart, basically alot of usa buyers are getting orders declined because of the store being overseas. So sizes that get declined get put back for purchasing. If you are quick enough you are able to cart after every 5 mins as stated above in other posts, that's of course if your size is even available at this point.
Lol... I’m from the states. With out a doubt this would’ve happened to me. ...

I was able to cart and pay. No email from size yet though. Comes up in my purchase history though when I log in. Hopefully not oversold

Damn, I thought these would release at 1am my time not midnight and overslept. Plus I didn’t know about the previews app. I’m 0-3 for major releases this week. If I hit on off white 1’s, I’m selling those to help pay resell for this shoe. Hopefully they’ll restock on Size? but I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom