THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've been watching the site this morning and I think i just got through... got order confirmation...

let hope they ship

anyone think thats it for that release? noticed the 95's were posted to the site after the app release

wondering if they'll do the same. Like a few others in here, couldn't wake up a few mins before 3am for these

anyone think thats it for that release? noticed the 95's were posted to the site after the app release

wondering if they'll do the same. Like a few others in here, couldn't wake up a few mins before 3am for these

Just keep the app open... sizes keep popping up... i think i just got through

Not holding my breath, but after repeatedly checking the launch page, was able to cart and check out a US 10 about 20 minutes ago. Received order confirmation few minutes later

Supposedly really limited release. Here in a Amsterdam they only had 50 pairs @ shop. Friend of mine was there for the release.

Start checking your emails if you got through on the app, just got mine saying they've been shipped out

Sizes all showing up but add to cart just says “not available”. They’re either all done and sold or the app isn’t able to process anything and these end up getting a “restock” on the website at some random day/time in the future

Yup same reason why when they dropped I passed even though I liked the color execution. Same with the other pair that has some yellow and red on it. I think they used the “air max 1 essential” mold on them
Its the bad shape era of air max 1s

Got mine from my local Size? store this morning. I got the second last pair. Tried through the app too and that was a farce. These are very decent.....the quality is perfect on my pair and they fit just like an Anniversary. TTS was bang on for me.
20180615_172803.jpg
20180615_172703.jpg
20180615_172603.jpg
20180615_172527.jpg
20180615_172503.jpg
20180615_172240.jpg
20180615_172148.jpg

That first pic that popped up of those n7’s make them look a million times better. Those snkrs pics make them look :sick:

Yesterday. I like these a lot, this whole pack was well done imo

20180614_112710.jpg

These are on sale at my local Jimmy Jazz. I need to just go ahead and pull the trigger on them. They have the blue and yellow ones too. I will wait to see if they make it to discount as well

Back
Top Bottom