THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Capturegh.PNG

game over, nike just said me all pairs are sold out f...

it's slowly starting to inflate me these events that are not events

super these one year for the application! thanks nike it's great ^^ it was amazing it was worth it :lol:

Last edited:
no, he just told me a treasure hunt started at 10am ^^ (on the application but also on the desktop version, I have seen nothing)

but happy for those who may have had something

Any place to get Mango/Oil Grey on discount? Was going to buy from ebay using the 15% off today but they sold out of size 10.

Sold a pair of the Atmos elephants a month ago and instantly regretted it. Had to get another pair today.

This is such a common post in all the forums it always makes me wonder why?

Short on funds? High resell was tempting? Why sell something you wanted to keep? Personally I have never gotten rid of something only to regret it so I’m just trying to understand other people’s thought processes.

This is such a common post in all the forums it always makes me wonder why?

Short on funds? High resell was tempting? Why sell something you wanted to keep? Personally I have never gotten rid of something only to regret it so I’m just trying to understand other people’s thought processes.
I sold my second pair of elephants (kept air max day release sold pack release). I sold it bc the mudguards were pretty uneven on one side it was perfect and on the other the mudguard was huge. Still kind of regret it tho bc I wanted to have 2 pairs and now I'll have to pay like 100 more to have a second pair.

I sold my second pair of elephants (kept air max day release sold pack release). I sold it bc the mudguards were pretty uneven on one side it was perfect and on the other the mudguard was huge. Still kind of regret it tho bc I wanted to have 2 pairs and now I'll have to pay like 100 more to have a second pair.

I would have just kept them but I’m cheap and wouldn’t want to spend the extra $$ :lol:

any US guys/ladies paying attention to the SNKRS app? Just noticed between yesterday and today these very random but quiet releases they're doing through the app. Wonder if this is in relation to the EU SNEAKRS event?

In relation to an AM1, other than an obsidian, royal or SW restock, can't think of anything else they'd do.

Damn, completely forgot about the animal AM1 :smh: doubt Parra would happen.

again, this is complete speculation on my end. just noticing a pattern on the SNKRS app is all i'm saying

How do air Max I Parras fit compared to Wotherspoons, Jordan 1s, and vapormaxes? Any guidance would be appreciated. I’m a 10 in Jordan 1s, wotherspoons, and a 10.5 in vapormaxes and epic react, 10 in react elements.

How do air Max I Parras fit compared to Wotherspoons, Jordan 1s, and vapormaxes? Any guidance would be appreciated. I’m a 10 in Jordan 1s, wotherspoons, and a 10.5 in vapormaxes and epic react, 10 in react elements.
Get your normal AM1 size.

Back
Top Bottom