THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Is there an easy way to stop the mesh from ripping/tearing on the toebox? I have the tiniest hole beginning to form on an older pair.

What do you guys think trading a pair of Travis Scott Air Force 1s for a pair of Parra Air Max 1s? Would this be fair?
assuming youre talkin about sail TSs, that trade lines up pretty well...person with TSs might need to add a lil on top, depending on size

Is there an easy way to stop the mesh from ripping/tearing on the toebox? I have the tiniest hole beginning to form on an older pair.
i would do what i could to not stretch them out so much...stop using shoe trees, dont stuff em with inserts, wear thinner socks, swap the insoles to something thinner, etc.

assuming youre talkin about sail TSs, that trade lines up pretty well...person with TSs might need to add a lil on top, depending on size
Thanks for the feedback! I have the sail AF1s in a size 10. Would trade for a 10 or 10.5 (prefer 10.5) I could offer to pay for their shipping and maybe $20

Last edited:
LPU: these we're not on my radar whatsoever but I stumbled upon the for $55, so why not. Do the white laces make them any better?
IMG_20180819_182901__01.jpg
IMG_20180819_182832__01.jpg

Man, size? safaris are going up. Should've got a pair at 230 when I had the chance

Last edited:
Just how bad is the leather quality on the IDs (specifically the mudguard)? I've got a pair I'm eyeing but I've heard a lot of negatives regarding the ID leather.

LPU: these we're not on my radar whatsoever but I stumbled upon the for $55, so why not. Do the white laces make them any better?

Where did you find these for $55? Do they have any more? Personally I prefer the black laces, but I think they both work

Back
Top Bottom