THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Im looking for 90/1 in the og red cw...
...found em for 150 shipped sz 11.5 from a uk retailer...theres also stockx

Before i pull the trigger or attempt to, does anyone know anywhere else they might be had for less? Tia

Saw that earlier. I think it’s a good gamble to take if you still need a pair. Nordstrom will accept returns on anything.

Did you order your men's nike size in women's? I called the nordstrom CS rep, and all of them keep saying its definitely women's sizing.

Did you order your men's nike size in women's? I called the nordstrom CS rep, and all of them keep saying its definitely women's sizing.
I ordered from them way back during first restock. I was getting for wife and went with a 7, her mens sizing, even though it said womens, and i got a mens 7. Nike didnt make these in womens sizing so I feel confident in saying its mens sizing, regardless what the size says. It goes to a 15 too and nike doesnt make a womens 15.

I ordered from them way back during first restock. I was getting for wife and went with a 7, her mens sizing, even though it said womens, and i got a mens 7. Nike didnt make these in womens sizing so I feel confident in saying its mens sizing, regardless what the size says. It goes to a 15 too and nike doesnt make a womens 15.

Dammit, gonna call Nordstrom to see they can change my order.

I didn’t order from them. I bought all the pairs I need last year. Just saying it’s worth taking a chance with their return policy and the fact that these were only made in men’s sizes.

https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/s/nike-air-max-1-premium-sneaker-men/5091040
BAFDD3EA-6B4C-4F50-BB2A-0AFE09BCD26F.jpeg
Also listed: Grey, blue perfs, and camo.
Copped. Thanks.

running I to the same thing. it says 10 M but the description says women. should I get my size in men or 11.5 women???

running I to the same thing. it says 10 M but the description says women. should I get my size in men or 11.5 women???

See below

Back
Top Bottom