THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

It was said that there would be another colorway of this model. I am wondering what those colors will be and when pictures of them will be released. Though I like the concept, I am not the hugest fan of this colorway.
The blue base part on the one above is a yellow/beige color. The denim part is orange. The heel is brown/grey. And the swoosh/tongue are pick.

Pompiderp
A36623E6-14C3-49B2-A0A0-BEB4F088A1EC.jpeg
6C9515D7-C0C1-4C87-BB91-961BF6B91024.jpeg
7C3AF532-D647-489C-9564-86BDC84C1914.jpeg

Pompi-do-not-want
Well UI gave me a half off refund. Not a terrible solution, i'll take em for 65 bucks.

I take back what I originally said about the Pendleton options being wack.. they are actually pretty decent. I made a couple pairs I want to order.

I know Pendletons are supposed to have this autumn/earth tones feel and all, but imo it would have been so much better if there'd be a few more brighter colors to choose, even when only on accents like eyelets and stuff.

Agreed that there could be more colors and patterns...but for what they have up now...ive made like 4 pairs that im feeling. So for the limited patterns/colors id say they did a great job.

Im on the fence with a few like most it seems in here...how much pattern do i want :lol:

Back
Top Bottom