THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The blue base part on the one above is a yellow/beige color. The denim part is orange. The heel is brown/grey. And the swoosh/tongue are pick.
That sounds dope and no way ugly lol but what denim part you're talking about?
Even though I like that blue greenish cw above I dislike the split mud and the sole. So the salt level prob doesn't raise to the max when I take the inevitable L

Screenshot_20181010-051806_Instagram.jpg

That sounds dope and no way ugly lol but what denim part you're talking about?
Even though I like that blue greenish cw above I dislike the split mud and the sole. So the salt level prob doesn't raise to the max when I take the inevitable L
Meant cord, not denim. My bad.

Finally got shipping notification for my size? order
I messaged them and they told me mine has been canceled. Frustrated bc I got up at 3am and copped 10 minutes after release and people that copped the next day already have their pairs. Pretty ****ty service by them.

I contacted size? again yesterday and they replied again this morning just saying that the size that I ordered is not in stock at the moment, but they did not flat out say that my order was cancelled. This is very weird! They said that there is no restocking date available.....then why not just cancel the order? My first order on these a couple weeks ago went really smoothly and I received the shipping notification the next day, but this time around it is just odd, especially when people like you were up at the beginning of the release and placed orders and were cancelled whereas people who bought them either late Friday or early Saturday got their pairs.
Yea I messaged them and they replied saying it was canceled and then about 5 minutes later I got a canceled email.

I guess I am in the minority with the chenille/corduroy joints because neither one of them got my attention in a good way. The colorways and the split mudguard is just not doing it for me. At least that is $140 US that can go to another pair of sneakers. LOL Hopefully Nike can come out with a different colorway without a split mudguard (they should either make the entire mudguard corduroy or incorporate it on another part of the shoe).
Agree with you. Big fan of the cord and chenille but the split mudguard ruins it for me.

Someone that knows more than me said the crepe material got patented and is now too expensive so they went with some stuff Nike made. No clue what it is. Looks like a gum sole with a flat bottom to me but idk for sure.
I had heard from a friend as well that Nike doesn't actually use 3M (brand) anymore, either. Just some other reflective stuff.

I had heard from a friend as well that Nike doesn't actually use 3M (brand) anymore, either. Just some other reflective stuff.
Hmm now I'm curious about that. When I get time I'll have to go back to some old listings on SNKRS to see if something like the Silver Bullet says 3M or just something else.

My order from size? is now at "Awaiting dispatch". Hopefully it actually gets shipped. I ordered sometime after 3am as well.

Back
Top Bottom